Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

Not only once you start visiting neighbors does it get really slow and sometime crash, the game doesn't seem to be synching up for me. I've lost two collections where I'd have extra sleighs for this and it's kind of pissing me off. Opened a ticket but I know GI won't do a damn thing about it
while collecting lanterns I managed to complete a jet sleigh collection and I noticed it getting slow I immediately collected my sleigh and sent it away then the game crashed on restart the sleigh that I sent I found it in the hanger.

Moral of the story: once you realise something is not right collect everything then restart the game before you lose anything.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Not only once you start visiting neighbors does it get really slow and sometime crash, the game doesn't seem to be synching up for me. I've lost two collections where I'd have extra sleighs for this and it's kind of pissing me off. Opened a ticket but I know GI won't do a damn thing about it
Hopefully they will replace at least 1 sleigh...so far the only problem I’m still having is the whiteout screen that I get when watching some ads...Santa’s bad day is working ok at the moment...drop rat could always be better...maybe I’ll purchase the bonus for it later...at least the candy canes are continuously dropping.

Game is unplayable for me, was about to finish the event, wish I hadn't visited neighbours for the stupid candy canes and rubbish awards they bring. Usual bs from gi this morning, clear cache, restart etc, yeah I hadn't tried that straight away...

No doubt be fobbed off for the rest if the season now.. Can't even open it online and no progress saved offline plus extremely slow to load or do anything on a galaxy tab s2...

Slow clap as per

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
There seems to be two types of some of the buildings, or it's a bug.
The ones I've noticed are Ice sculpture Parks, Ice Castles and Igloos.

When I click on some of these, it shows me it will drop the items as normal.
But, for others it just says "Drops items from Cold Winter collection"

Has anyone noticed that? My guess is if the buildings are from a prior event.

So, assuming the second lot won't drop anything, it's probably worth checking this before trying to collect the Cold Winter collectibles.

Last edited:
while collecting lanterns I managed to complete a jet sleigh collection and I noticed it getting slow I immediately collected my sleigh and sent it away then the game crashed on restart the sleigh that I sent I found it in the hanger.

Moral of the story: once you realise something is not right collect everything then restart the game before you lose anything.

Didn’t work for me...I’ve lost anywhere from 5 minutes to 20 minutes of gameplay trying different things. They won’t credit me for those buildings or lost lanterns either I’m sure.

I said this on the last event that these kinds of major bugs are really inexcusable and it makes these events and even playing the game really not fun.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
There seems to be two types of some of the buildings, or it's a bug.
The ones I've noticed are Ice sculpture Parks, Ice Castles and Igloos.

When I click on some of these, it shows me it will drop the items as normal.
But, for others it just says "Drops items from Cold Winter collection"

Has anyone noticed that? My guess is if the buildings are from a prior event.

So, assuming the second lot won't drop anything, it's probably worth checking this before trying to collect the Cold Winter collectibles.

Seems like a bug, any earned buildings drop items, but any that were bought from the store do not drop items (Free2Play this might be a bug with the store bought buildings). That's what I have heard anyway.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
jgm85
Seems like a bug, any earned buildings drop items, but any that were bought from the store do not drop items (Free2Play this might be a bug with the store bought buildings). That's what I have heard anyway.

Thanks to Crashfree for some information about my city.

It seems that some buildings drop and some others not, not quite sure why they are doing it now as none of my buildings were store bought, they were earned from old quests and some drop and some don't.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
jgm85
I haven't seen a reply to this yet. I have the same question...why would the "reward" building drop Candy Canes, if, as in past quests, the quest ends once you have all required collections/tasks complete?

I'd like to finish all three Collections, get the reward building, build it, get the 5 Canes every 8 hours, and then continue flying my sleigh to Lapland and the continents. However, due to every other quest experience ending once you have the reward building...I don't even want to collect my quest collections! Anyone try it yet? Lol

Reward building has been built and it still shows flight dropping items.

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Game is unplayable for me, was about to finish the event, wish I hadn't visited neighbours for the stupid candy canes and rubbish awards they bring. Usual bs from gi this morning, clear cache, restart etc, yeah I hadn't tried that straight away...

No doubt be fobbed off for the rest if the season now.. Can't even open it online and no progress saved offline plus extremely slow to load or do anything on a galaxy tab s2...

Slow clap as per
I haven' been able to load it for hours now

Top Bottom