Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

One more thing: if you still need continents' gifts you may consider sending six sleighs to Lapland, wait for them to return and before tapping on them activating Weathervane and Spy Glass and start flying sleighs (39 min with activated bonus), so for 5:12 hours and counting the 6 about to arrive flights you will be able to do accept 9x6 = 54 flights with just a few extra fuel (you'll need 96 drops to send 6 sleighs and you'll have 39 + possibly 4x3 from Fuel Station). In the remaining 48 mins you can activate Bowl of Riches and do some instant return flights to continents.

yeah, the Bowl of Riches seems like another Spy Glass. It appears we've got it as a replacement for Golden Dice bug.
Exactly Bowl of Riches seems like another Spy Glass.
I think in the future there is a bonus it will drop 100% or more when you visit your neighbors buildings (y) it will be replacement for GD ;)
I hope they do it next year :D with 4 greenies.

So if complete the final collection I need will that automatically end the event? I still need to 3 Star some destinations so I’m trying to plan accordingly
Hi dave finnising all the collections in the event wil not end the event in its total like some events in the past you can continue gifting and starchasing untill the timer 11days and counting ends so no worry's i have completed the event took the reward building past sunday and still fly gathering candy and other stuff

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
does anyone completed the event??
Yes just finished it a few minutes ago (unofficially). However, gonna take advantage of getting stars from the sleigh flights....they're super easy to 3 star.

I must say, GI has been on a roll lately when it comes to these events. I used the bowl of gold by accident (thought I could store it after purchase but it activated immediately), but it really wasn't needed. The drop rates when visiting neighbors is pretty poor, but when you build the right buildings in your city to collect, the drop rates were quite good. I really hope GI keeps this up. The events are tough, but doable if you fully commit to finishing it. Thank you Ivan and the GI team...I appreciate the recent movements. Let's keep it up in 2018 (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi dave finnising all the collections in the event wil not end the event in its total like some events in the past you can continue gifting and starchasing untill the timer 11days and counting ends so no worry's i have completed the event took the reward building past sunday and still fly gathering candy and other stuff
Thanks for confirming, but I think I'll wait a bit just to make sure :D

Top Bottom