Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
4 hours 21 canes,
8 hours 27 canes

and i have collect reward, still getting canes
i think it was different when it said complete event
But you have to look at the collection rate. I'd rather do the 8 hours if it drastically improves the odds of getting canes. Besides, I was looking for hangar items as well, which had a better drop rate the longer the flight is. By the way, Anchorage is a falcon flight, so you get the canes in 3 hours

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047o53bk
Username
donralz
Has anyone bought the special buildings purchasable with candy canes (magical bauble, hockey field, Christmas tree)? Do they actually produce anything or do they just decorate and increase Max population?

Has anyone bought the special buildings purchasable with candy canes (magical bauble, hockey field, Christmas tree)? Do they actually produce anything or do they just decorate and increase Max population?
Only passengers its written there (n) i dont think so other drop also not that much passengers for me not worth i need my land for other buildings drop collectable items and there other buildings drop passengers better than these.
Its just decorate in the end.
This my opinion.

Last edited:

Sam111

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04abuqh1
Username
AAA One Stop
All I need to complete the Event is 3 bulbs from Australia.
I have 6 sleighs flying constantly and have flown there at least 80x but have yet to receive a single bulb from Australia???
Glitch or do I have the worst luck ever?

All I need to complete the Event is 3 bulbs from Australia.
I have 6 sleighs flying constantly and have flown there at least 80x but have yet to receive a single bulb from Australia???
Glitch or do I have the worst luck ever?
Same with me It take time the drop from Australia is bad.
1- you can use bowl of riches this bonus help me i just send 16 flights then i got what i need to complete the event.
2 you can wait and send planes as normal still there is 8 days for the event i think you can completed.
My second account i did not use any bonuses and i think there is a big chance to complete the event without use any bonuses.
Good Luck

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I just built a hockey-stadium from my candy-canes, and when I click it, it tells met to search for ice-skates and a hockey-stick. Anyone knows what happens if I get them and how to get them? And do other event-buildings have such an assignment?

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
I thought I saw something that said some items won't be retained after the event is over. Now I can't seem to find that reference. Does anyone know what will be lost when the event ends? Star dust? Lanterns?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I thought I saw something that said some items won't be retained after the event is over. Now I can't seem to find that reference. Does anyone know what will be lost when the event ends? Star dust? Lanterns?

candy canes and bonus associated with them will be lost when the event ends.

Star dust and old lanterns can be retained for future events.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I want to remind everyone that this event brings new decoration in store: snowman. I recommend getting 6 of those before the event runs out, because sooner or later we all run out of trees and angel statues.
I didnt even know these existed. I wouldve been upset if I found out too late. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I want to remind everyone that this event brings new decoration in store: snowman. I recommend getting 6 of those before the event runs out, because sooner or later we all run out of trees and angel statues.

Yes, but it's a just a pity that it's 5% bonus on coin producing buildings and not 5% bonus on passenger buildings, unlike trees and angel monuments.

Still, every little helps.

Top Bottom