Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
"Santa's Bad Day" 2017
My first and most favorite event ever seen in the game. Not simple, interesting but passable, though in the 3rd time I've got plenty of event stuff ready. :)
Task 1.
3 Forgetful Santa collections needed to finish the event
Its items drop from Lapland event destination only
Sleigh is needed to fly there
It acquired from every Faster than the Wind collection
Its items drop from:
Christmas Elves (yours)
Old Lantern is needed
It comes from neighbor gifts and every neighbor's Elf​
Christmas Elves (neighbors)
Santa's House (yours)
Santa's House (neighbors)​
Star Dust is needed for a flight
It always drops from your Elves
Each collection gives Santa's House and Igloo
Elves drop items for 2 collections to get Sleighs and Skating Rink

Task 2.
3 Five Continents collections
Its items drop from 5 event destinations:

Africa drops Africa Ball and Artificial Ice
Australia drops Australia Ball and Liquid Nitrogen
South America drops South America Ball and Refrigerator
North America drops North America Ball and Snownaker
Eurasia drops Eurasia Ball and Freezer
Specific Gifts for ... are needed to fly there

They drop from Lapland destinations (main source)
They also drop from Christmas Gifts Shop (5 banknotes each Shop to build)
Task 3.
3 Cold Winter collections
Its items drop from 4 event buildings (yours and neighbors')

Igloo (needs 1 Liquid Nitrogen, 1 Freezer, 1 Snowmaker, 2 Refrigerators)
Skating Rink (needs 1 Freezer, 1 Snowmaker, 1 Refrigerator, 2 Artificial Ice)
Ice Sculpture Park (needs 2 Liquid Nitrogen, 1 Freezer, 1 Refrigerator, 1 Artificial Ice)
Ice Castle (needs 1 Liquid Nitrogen, 1 Freezer, 2 Snowmakers, 1 Artificial Ice)
Each collection gives Ice Castle
:bookworm: Thus the first step to success is to collect a bunch of Old Lanterns by visiting neighbors' Elves and receiving as gifts. Several hundreds (say, 500) Lanterns will do. Don't forget to stash 20-30 Icicles and Snowballs to repair Sleighs as well as a lot of fuel barrels. Then go for a bonus run with Spy Glass (+anything needed) to improve drops.
The power cocktail for a bonus run: Spy Glass, Family Ticket, Dice, Sky Captain, Golden Key, Alarm Clock (if needed).
Golden Dice shouldn't work for events but some people think it does.
1. Get several hundreds Vials of Star Dust from your Elves (visit Madlen Airborn to reset Elves around your city and go on tapping)
2. All Elves drop items for 2 collections:

Faster than Wind gives a Jet-Powered Sleigh
Christmas Elves gives a Skating Rink - 1st building to drop Task 3 items
3. Start to fly to Lapland with Sleighs you got from Elves (forced return for fuel, Golden Key active)
Get Forgetful Santa items and finish 3 collections plus get 3 Santa's House and 3 Igloos along
Collect a number of Gifts for continents
Fly to the continents and get:

a) Balls for completing Task 2
b) Items for Ice Buildings (only Santa's House doesn't need them)
c) Ice Sculpture Park building
With enough Lanterns and little luck it's possible to finish Task 1 and 2 in one bonus run.
Ice Buildings drop items for Task 3 generously so just a couple of each is sufficient.

Last edited:
"Santa's Bad Day" 2017
My first and most favorite event ever seen in the game. Not simple, interesting but passable, though in the 3rd time I've got plenty of event stuff ready. :)
Task 1.
3 Forgetful Santa collections needed to finish the event
Its items drop from Lapland event destination only
Sleigh is needed to fly there
It acquired from every Faster than the Wind collection
Its items drop from:
Christmas Elves (yours)
Old Lantern is needed
It comes from neighbor gifts and every neighbor's Elf​
Christmas Elves (neighbors)
Santa's House (yours)
Santa's House (neighbors)​
Star Dust is needed for a flight
It always drops from your Elves
Each collection gives Santa's House and Igloo
Elves drop items for 2 collections to get Sleighs and Skating Rink

Task 2.
3 Five Continents collections
Its items drop from 5 event destinations:

Africa drops Africa Ball and Artificial Ice
Australia drops Australia Ball and Liquid Nitrogen
South America drops South America Ball and Refrigerator
North America drops North America Ball and Snownaker
Eurasia drops Eurasia Ball and Freezer
Specific Gifts for ... are needed to fly there

They drop from Lapland destinations (main source)
They also drop from Christmas Gifts Shop (5 banknotes each Shop to build)
Task 3.
3 Cold Winter collections
Its items drop from 4 event buildings (yours and neighbors')

Igloo (needs 1 Liquid Nitrogen, 1 Freezer, 1 Snowmaker, 2 Refrigerators)
Skating Rink (needs 1 Freezer, 1 Snowmaker, 1 Refrigerator, 2 Artificial Ice)
Ice Sculpture Park (needs 2 Liquid Nitrogen, 1 Freezer, 1 Refrigerator, 1 Artificial Ice)
Ice Castle (needs 1 Liquid Nitrogen, 1 Freezer, 2 Snowmakers, 1 Artificial Ice)
Each collection gives Ice Castle
:bookworm: Thus the first step to success is to collect a bunch of Old Lanterns by visiting neighbors' Elves and receiving as gifts. Several hundreds (say, 500) Lanterns will do. Don't forget to stash 20-30 Icicles and Snowballs to repair Sleighs as well as a lot of fuel barrels. Then go for a bonus run with Spy Glass (+anything needed) to improve drops.
The power cocktail for a bonus run: Spy Glass, Family Ticket, Dice, Sky Captain, Golden Key, Alarm Clock (if needed).
Golden Dice shouldn't work for events but some people think it does.
1. Get several hundreds Vials of Star Dust from your Elves (restart the game to reset Elves around your city and go on tapping)
2. All Elves drop items for 2 collections:

Faster than Wind gives a Jet-Powered Sleigh
Christmas Elves gives a Skating Rink - 1st building to drop Task 3 items
3. Start to fly to Lapland with Sleighs you got from Elves (forced return for fuel, Golden Key active)
Get Forgetful Santa items and finish 3 collections plus get 3 Santa's House and 3 Igloos along
Collect a number of Gifts for continents
Fly to the continents and get:

a) Balls for completing Task 2
b) Items for Ice Buildings (only Santa's House doesn't need them)
c) Ice Sculpture Park building
With enough Lanterns and little luck it's possible to finish Task 1 and 2 in one bonus run.
Ice Buildings drop items for Task 3 generously so just a couple of each is sufficient.
Thanks

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
in this event they replace greenies for buying bonuses and certain buildings.
One again I have to say that the idea is terrific. But alas, the implementation is terrible. Bonuses are alright, but the unique holiday buildings without any properties, set aside unique properties... that's a killer for the great idea.
Well, at least it's not as frustrating as resource auto-collecting buildings being totally unusable. :banghead:

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
First year this event was impossible with a great prize, 1x1 Christmas tree that would drop 1 collection item a day. I got all exited thinking the tree to be bought with canes was that same. Not to be. Just passenger buildings. It should have been for 15,000 canes. Oh well. Would be good to stock pile bonuses but that's not possible. More buildings for the warehouse. Good time to use a friend in need bonus for visiting neighbors. Click on 5 elves, visit next neighbor and click on 5 elves then return to the first to click on another 5. Good luck everyone!

Two advices from me for the event:
a) I'm flying (I have flown until my game started to crash :() for Candy Canes, so I'm visiting Moscow, Iceland and Helsinki. Next to the canes I got enough stuff to build perhaps 10 or 20 more event Hangars. If anyone still needs such stuff, fastest way to get it is this one
b) I believe that combining Spy Glass with Bowl of Riches improves your chances a lot - I did two one hour sessions with burning some fuel and flying to 5 continent destinations and got all the stuff necessary for building 3 Igloos and 3 Ice Sculpture Parks.
Have a good luck,
Pit

Two advices from me for the event:
a) I'm flying (I have flown until my game started to crash :() for Candy Canes, so I'm visiting Moscow, Iceland and Helsinki. Next to the canes I got enough stuff to build perhaps 10 or 20 more event Hangars. If anyone still needs such stuff, fastest way to get it is this one
b) I believe that combining Spy Glass with Bowl of Riches improves your chances a lot - I did two one hour sessions with burning some fuel and flying to 5 continent destinations and got all the stuff necessary for building 3 Igloos and 3 Ice Sculpture Parks.
Have a good luck,
Pit
Perfect, i was thinking to ask about Bowl of Riches is it worth to use it. thanks i will use it too just i need to save more items need it then i will do that in one time all my flights.
Spy glass it is work too my friend advice to use it too.

Top Bottom