Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
so confused, so much to do, but 18 days, need items for the hangar now though
I am trying to follow the side quest...it is helping a lot because the event is slightly different from last year, I was able to start by looking at the FAQ but then I was lost...so sodemquest are helpful...I am flying and using free videos to get the needed items..also neighbors can send heaters... to sure about the other items...also on my support I already had 2 sleigh covers, 2 sleigh oils, and 2 heaters...I think I got them by completing side quest...not 100% sure though.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I am trying to follow the side quest...it is helping a lot because the event is slightly different from last year, I was able to start by looking at the FAQ but then I was lost...so sodemquest are helpful...I am flying and using free videos to get the needed items..also neighbors can send heaters... to sure about the other items...also on my support I already had 2 sleigh covers, 2 sleigh oils, and 2 heaters...I think I got them by completing side quest...not 100% sure though.
to start i think i need to visit neighbours
get a lantern that way
have a hanger, but need all items to start that thing, but i need to complete a quest to get the sleigh
omg,

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
to start i think i need to visit neighbours
get a lantern that way
have a hanger, but need all items to start that thing, but i need to complete a quest to get the sleigh
omg,
Yes...just like the side quest guide you to what you need to do...since my main has already visited neighbors today...I. Just wait until tomorrow for more...so I have built my runway and I am now flying for the items needed for the hangar...that way I won’t need to wait about 8 gphors or so to begin the event.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
it looks fairly similar to the FAQ posted.
first priority is to visit neighbours and click on the elves to get the Old lanterns.
use the old lanterns to click on elves roaming around your city to get items for the Sleigh.
Buy the 'Hanger for Jet Powered Sleigh' from the store.( speed up for 45 coins, or wait for 30 minutes)
You will need to get 4 Sleigh Covers, 4 Sleigh Oils, 4 Heaters and 4 Red Paints to complete it. Neighbours can gift you these items. or they drop from flights from Cyprus, San Francisco, Sydney,Moscow,Iceland,Tokyo, Helsinki, Anchorage, Boston or Lagos.
Then buy the Ice runway from the store to send your sleigh to Lapland.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
it looks fairly similar to the FAQ posted.
first priority is to visit neighbours and click on the elves to get the Old lanterns.
use the old lanterns to click on elves roaming around your city to get items for the Sleigh.
Buy the 'Hanger for Jet Powered Sleigh' from the store.( speed up for 45 coins, or wait for 30 minutes)
You will need to get 4 Sleigh Covers, 4 Sleigh Oils, 4 Heaters and 4 Red Paints to complete it. Neighbours can gift you these items. or they drop from flights from Cyprus, San Francisco, Sydney,Moscow,Iceland,Tokyo, Helsinki, Anchorage, Boston or Lagos.
Then buy the Ice runway from the store to send your sleigh to Lapland.
such a simple guide, thanks for that

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
33A90CE7-616A-4FD2-9019-86D57B5EA242.jpeg
Are there any bonuses that increase drop rate from neighbor's elves?
Bowl of riches...it’s on one of the tabs once you click on Santa’s bad day...I guess it’s for the elves also...not sure...but I received a drop every time I clicked on the elves.

Top Bottom