Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It seems like the servers are doing a bit better since the event ended. I wonder if this event was the culprit for the terrible game lag recently

It seems like the servers are doing a bit better since the event ended. I wonder if this event was the culprit for the terrible game lag recently
No its not i post now that from yesterday up to today many of my alliance planes not counted i :cry: time is waste sending flights and not counted.
We should wait Gi do another update to fix this issue.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No its not i post now that from yesterday up to today many of my alliance planes not counted i :cry: time is waste sending flights and not counted.
We should wait Gi do another update to fix this issue.
Yeah I lost my reward from a 1st place green launch yesterday. I dont care about losing the cash, experience, or even the map, but I needed that gold chest :cry:. The lag is ridiculous

Yeah I lost my reward from a 1st place green launch yesterday. I dont care about losing the cash, experience, or even the map, but I needed that gold chest :cry:. The lag is ridiculous
Of course you need it do one thing send to Gi support i think they will return back to you happen with me many times and within 24h to 48h they return they know if you get it or not there is a record for that.

Top Bottom