Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
It doesn't clear daily and also if i pull down the list its return back to the top this should be fixed before the next update because after few days will be there hundreds of names in the list should be removed if not it will be very hard to everyone to follow.
Hope they fix this bug as soon as possible (n) to (IVAN) :)

I agree, it wasn't that bad yesterday as I'd sent all my gifts out before the update came. Now this is far too annoying and time consuming for me and it really does need to be sorted sooner rather than later IMO (not with the next update) and that taking you back to the top again after accepting a gift is ridiculous. Why change something that works in the first place? Another annoying thing is the search button doesn't work for me all time so it make's even more time consuming. The only good-ish thing to come from this I suppose I can see who has not gifted me without making a note :sneaky:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Another annoying bug is that when you type something in the search-box of the neigbor-window after selecting a gift to send, and the search doesn't return any neighbors, there is no way to 'untype' the search-command and hence no way anymore to select any neighbors. For instance, I always first select a gift (e.g., oscillating beacon) and then type in the search-box "OB" to find all neigbbors requesting osc. beacon. However, when there are none neighbors left that have that tag in their username (or if you mistype) the search returns no neighbors but also at the same type deletes the search-box so there is no way to undo your search and look for other neighhbors. I had to stop the game and restart several times now to reset the neighbor-search for this.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Very annoying the gift issue...

I don't remember if it was already spoken, but when you have several "infrared telescope" collections to collect, you have to re-go to the collection instead of clicking like before !
It is time consuming compared to before !

The 2 only good things fore the moment and in my opinion are : 1 free greenie each 5 days and when you speed up repairing, it goes directly in hangar !

Here’s my take on it -

If I click accept on a gift and send that same gift back then that clears from the page

If I click accept but then send that person a different gift they stay on the page

If I send someone a gift first - then I accept their gift , they disappear from the page - example - bob sends me F20, I send him SP first, I then accept his F20 and he goes from the list

It will be interesting to see tmrw if the list of grifters I have accepted will disappear on reset as Ivan suggests it should do

Everything else seems ok, although I would like to be able to bring up the daily gift menu - I accepted today’s gift but would like to see the menu somewhere

Device
  1. Windows PC
Some minor issues I've noticed:
  • I have P10 in my giftlist. When I receive F20 from a neighbor, I click accept. Then I am able to return a gift. The icon showing when gifting back is a F20. Not sure if this icon is to show what you received or what I can send back. I did a check with one of my neighbors and they got P10.
  • No longer able to check coins/passenger yield when clicking on a building in the collectionsmenu.
  • When accepting guestplanes, tap it and it starts to refuel. Close the game when this happens, reopen and when you press the "takeoff" icon above the guestplane. When the guestplanes moves along the runway, you are able to pull the guestplane back over and over and over and over and over again.

Here’s my take on it -

If I click accept on a gift and send that same gift back then that clears from the page

If I click accept but then send that person a different gift they stay on the page

If I send someone a gift first - then I accept their gift , they disappear from the page - example - bob sends me F20, I send him SP first, I then accept his F20 and he goes from the list

It will be interesting to see tmrw if the list of grifters I have accepted will disappear on reset as Ivan suggests it should do

Everything else seems ok, although I would like to be able to bring up the daily gift menu - I accepted today’s gift but would like to see the menu somewhere

The problem for me is people who sent me gifts from their support game(s).
Since I return gift to their main game, their support game gifts will remain on the gift list and gets longer everyday.

I wonder how long the gift list can become.

Top Bottom