Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
To clarify: the game will automatically erase taken-but-not-returned gifts once a day? This does not sound good IMO.
Yeah it's going to be inconvenient to return gifts that you collect but need to return (since most players get more than 20 gifts a day but can only return 20), but it can be overcome if you check if you had already gifted that neighbor before collecting.

C

c4cache

I don't like that you cannot clear the person who gave you a gift, or the notification off the game screen. Bring back the clear option! I have more neighbors than gift giving ability so I will never clear the notification icons.

Free2Play - just wanted to thank you for your candor and honesty in these threads - I never realised how many people work on this game.

I have never been addicted to a game before, but I can't let go of AC and I have been playing daily for over 4 years! - it is a fantastic game, you guys do a brilliant job, and our frustrations are always born out of our passion and loyalty for AC - it is very precious to us as it is to you. Keep on doing what you do and trying to continuously improve the game, thank you.
Thanks.jpg

The other thing I find a nuisance is that if someone gifts me on a regular basis and has already gifted me that day, when I return a gift, I usually keep the person there to remember to gift them again the next morning, because of the time differences around the globe, they can sometimes send me two gifts in the time I can send one. However after the update that person disappears and I have nothing to remember by.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I don't like that you cannot clear the person who gave you a gift, or the notification off the game screen. Bring back the clear option! I have more neighbors than gift giving ability so I will never clear the notification icons.
It clears each day, so it won't clutter over a series of days. I advise for you to not collect gifts that you aren't planning on returning that day. It's a bit inconvenient, but Ivan said to not exoect much change until the major update, so we just have to deal with it until then

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
*Insert sycophantic comment here*

But then...

Before accepting a gift, I used to click on the user icon to be able to send them what they wanted, so I didn't accidentally double click and return what they'd sent me. Seems like that facility is no longer available and my only option is to return the same gift. Am I missing something, or has it been made more user-unfriendly?

C

c4cache

It clears each day, so it won't clutter over a series of days. I advise for you to not collect gifts that you aren't planning on returning that day. It's a bit inconvenient, but Ivan said to not exoect much change until the major update, so we just have to deal with it until then
i also just received a gift from a neighbor of an additional radar, but he wants landing lamps in return,when i go to gift him he is not in my neighbor list, so i can only re-gift the item he sent me.
he showed up after giving gifts out, apparently you can only display 15 neighbors of their choosing at a time this is just dumb. and thank god i have readers lol or who would ever be able to read the game name?

Last edited by a moderator:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i also just received a gift from a neighbor of an additional radar, but he wants landing lamps in return,when i go to gift him he is not in my neighbor list, so i can only re-gift the item he sent me.
He doesnt show up in your list? Is he the only one that is missing? Now that may be a problem

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
whoop whoop - does the windows version have the same bugs? - and do we have to upgrade to get the event? - can't decide whether to upgrade or wait!

:woot: Yes we do. Tbh I'm just finding my feet with it at the moment. I'm starting to see what people are saying about the gifting situation (it's annoying already) but I'm sure I read somewhere that Ivan said it wouldn't be fixed until the next update so I'm just getting on with it (y)

whoop whoop - does the windows version have the same bugs? - and do we have to upgrade to get the event? - can't decide whether to upgrade or wait!
Same bugs. An inconvenience, but not a game changer. Gifting will take longer. Hoping when there are 300 gifts collected, but still waiting to send, that it doesn't stop us from receiving new gifts.

Top Bottom