Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I think you're underestimating how important the social aspect of this game is. Gifting daily and gifting accurately is _quite_ essential.
Removing of accepted gifts is necessary to track your daily 20 gifts progress, especially when people gift you from support accounts and you're supposed to send back to main.

Anyway, the change is quite bad. Second dimension only serves to create chaos on the screen. Change from 5 usable slots into 4 usable and 4 unusable (because second row doesn't fit on the screen) also cannot be called "improvement". It didn't really mattered for rarely used screens like shop, but gift screen is really important and used daily.

Totally agree @Agent_L I wish I hadn't spent greenies on this game, made fabulous friends along the way, built up my airport etc. The fact you can only send 20 gifts anyway has been and always will be a joke and isn't right. I missed a couple of people today whom I like and respect and now left with looking at them on my list that has been failed to be removed and seeing it, its not nice at all. Its only a game FFS yeah but why Gi feel the need always to upset loyal paying customers is beyond me. WHY try fix something that isn't broke??? Why do you ban YDL for only one week and let them come back??? and make sure the fair players always take a back seat?
Yet again this is not a dig a Ivan we all fully appreciate and grateful for him but please help us out here its unfair and very saddening!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
after all the complaints, any half decent developer with a brain would immediately apologize for the inconvenience and roll back to a previous working version.

This BS is exactly the reason why I will never recommend, download, and play any other game created by GI

To all the beginners reading this,
Quit while its early
Quit before you invest a lot of time in this game
Quit before you spend a lot of money on this game
Quit before you make forum friends

I've read the same advice when I first joined the forum last year but I was optimistic and didn't listen to the veterans. and I'm really regretting not listening to them

Last edited:
Since the gifts didn't clear after reset, I went ahead and submitted a ticket per Ivan and Walter (facebook mod). Will be interested to see what GI Kate or Mary have to say. They'll probably tell me the game is functioning just fine as planned.
yup.. our beloved Kate will say that everything is working perfectly fine in their end. I do hope they will add something else in their script!!

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I just noticed that speeding up increase in price.
Before update i could speed up Control Tower 9 for 8 greens.

Now when i took a look to watch how long it still had to take before ready it was 14 greens..

To be added and my 2 cents
I am a businessplan aswel and have my own company i see something Which is not that good.
Money driven is never ever good.
I work in food industry. First i need to make sure that my food Is good before i can charge. Not the other way arround.
On an other hand asking to much or increasing prices to fast put u out of the market.

Rather have 4 times 25 cents than 1 time 1 euro.
Many crumbs are making a bread..
might not making sence but its a Translation of dutch saying

Right - I have gifting out sussed and sorted, and problem free - if it helps, my method is as follows:-
1) select the gift I want to send (I have always used the search line rather than scrolling)
2) you get a screen with 15 neighbours - use the search line for the 1st 2 characters of who you want to send, that should change the 15 and bring them up - use a third character if necessary
3) change the character if you are sending the same gift to more than 1
4) THIS IS IMPORTANT - when you have selected them, there must be at least one neighbour unchecked on this screen - if you have selected the only neighbour, go back to the search line and delete a character so at least one unchecked neighbour comes up - if you don't you get the no more gifts screen and can only quit the game and return to it to clear that.
5) send the gifts and onto the next
THIS WORKS and takes no more time than how I did it previously. Step 4 is the key.

Gift receiving - I have a few less in my list than when I went to bed, I think, and thankfully with repeat gifters they are only appearing in the list once. I have less than 300 neighbours, so should never exceed, but agree it is an absolute pain in the butt. @Arggers - no sycophantic comment today!

Right - I have gifting out sussed and sorted, and problem free - if it helps, my method is as follows:-
1) select the gift I want to send (I have always used the search line rather than scrolling)
2) you get a screen with 15 neighbours - use the search line for the 1st 2 characters of who you want to send, that should change the 15 and bring them up - use a third character if necessary
3) change the character if you are sending the same gift to more than 1
4) THIS IS IMPORTANT - when you have selected them, there must be at least one neighbour unchecked on this screen - if you have selected the only neighbour, go back to the search line and delete a character so at least one unchecked neighbour comes up - if you don't you get the no more gifts screen and can only quit the game and return to it to clear that.
5) send the gifts and onto the next
THIS WORKS and takes no more time than how I did it previously. Step 4 is the key.

Gift receiving - I have a few less in my list than when I went to bed, I think, and thankfully with repeat gifters they are only appearing in the list once. I have less than 300 neighbours, so should never exceed, but agree it is an absolute pain in the butt. @Arggers - no sycophantic comment today!
Yeah, gift sending works - they have screwed it up in that it’s so stupid and takes way more time - but it works

Th3 biggest issue is the gift receiving- my list from yesterday has not cleared, I have 78 people sat in my gifting list this morning which I cannot remove as I will not be sending them the return gifts. These are all from fuel rings or support accounts. I only updated just over 24 hours ago, so as today goes on that 78 will increase rapidly. I’m guessing some of you may well be into the hundreds by now - has anyone reached the limit where they now cannot accept anymore gifts due to the number of people in the list - or does that limit not matter as the gifts have been accepted?

It’s is utterely ridiculous to think that they didn’t realise that we would need to remove people from this list as we did previously. It even more ridiculous for us to believe it was tested correctly.

Ivan said this was not a major issue and would not be fixed until the next update - I disagree, I say it’s a huge issue and needs an immediate fix. I did read that @Husam said they have a code fix almost ready to go - I do hope so.

The game is improving, I like the small changes they make but on every major update there is generally one big cock up that causes major issues.

Top Bottom