Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I think I speak for several thousand of your fans, Free2Play when I say:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Free2Play Rocks!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.

Hey,
first of all thanks for reporting the recent issues, it is an immense help. I totally understand your frustration. At the moment I've wrote the issues were not game breaking it was not clear yet how much of those were in place. There's an official annoucement coming on our Facebook page in a bit, I'll sum it up here.
  • Because of the App Store delay with our iOS update, we'll extend special event everywhere for a day
  • We're working on an update with fixes for gifts, and some minor others
Obviously, there's an internal investigation why the feature that was designed as an UX improvement was greenlighted by QA in the sad state you see.

I found something like a bug after the IOS tech update: in some circumstances, if you accept a gift from a neighbor, it disappears straight, without changing the button from Take to Send. I would speculate it happens when a gift already has been sent to the neighbor in question, but still it is inconvenient. I prefer to see the grayed Send button instead.

Last edited:
I found something like a bug after the tech update: in some circumstances, if you accept a gift from a neighbor, it disappears straight, without changing the button from Take to Send. I would speculate it happens when a gift already has been sent to the neighbor in question, but still it is inconvenient. I prefer to see the grayed Send button instead.
I'd just like to have the chance!! Still scrolling through 600 gift list. Android where are you!

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I'd just like to have the chance!! Still scrolling through 600 gift list. Android where are you!
Here it is, fresh from Google Play!!!!
Screenshot_20180709-172521.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180709-172521.png
    Screenshot_20180709-172521.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 350
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
[...]

I'm quite conservative in many things that we do — and I hope that's one of the reasons Airport City is still up and running unlike some other GI titles that are on life support with no updates being released — but we do make changes based on your feedback.

I guess we're not doing that anymore...

My "Take All" Button doesn't work AT ALL...
After the fix, it's slow - I watch it count down - takes a couple of minutes to take 100 or so gifts. But I'm satisfied with it. The new system hasn't changed my method of gifting, so I just let it take its time.

Sometimes it doesn't seem to work for Madlen and the other guy, and I have to click it several times.

Top Bottom