Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Do we really need the autoexpiring accepted gifts feature at reset time? I would say no, would prefer to clean up the list myself, I want to keep the accepted gifts from certain neighbours so I can send them the next day. The clear all button would be helpful too.
What do y'all think?
Yes the autoclear is annoying. Sometimes I accidentally collect after already gifting 20 times, and I need to keep them there to gift them the next day. I dont need an auto clear, but I have a feeling that it was intentionally done, and Im pretty sure I know why :shifty:

@Ddave1 the but I’m aware of is the one Sudip mentions. Even when you sell all your PPDs you may still get missions for them. You can email support and they can fix this when it happens but it would be nice for it to work properly.

Also not having the carpet planes count towards the alliance functionality would be a nice enhancement. Card planes and sleighsdont count so I don’t think these ought to either

I have turboprop as my lowest level plane for the last three weeks...but still i am getting task of PPD
I had the same problem on 2 games, submitted a ticket, first one took 5 weeks for them to fix. Then I guess they figured out what the problem was. When I submitted a ticket for 2nd game, it was fixed the following Sunday.

Yes i come back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
balloons.jpg

excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif
excited.gif

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
YaegerCity
Hi!

So, I've tried twice to update (Windows). Both times, I'm on the Play Store, click "Update" ... and nothing happens. When I return to the game, I'm prompted again to update. Until this is resolved, I can't visit any neighbors.

Is there an idiot-proof walk through on how to update this? Thanks so much for all of the help you've given this noob so far! It all helps.

If there's a better place to ask this question, please let me know, too. :)

Clear Skies,
DB Cooper

Hi!

So, I've tried twice to update (Windows). Both times, I'm on the Play Store, click "Update" ... and nothing happens. When I return to the game, I'm prompted again to update. Until this is resolved, I can't visit any neighbors.

Is there an idiot-proof walk through on how to update this? Thanks so much for all of the help you've given this noob so far! It all helps.

Clear Skies,
DB Cooper
I had similar problem trying to update in Windows Store. I remember it showed an error message next to the game name. After several attempts and restart of the laptop I managed to update successfully.

Hi!

Clear Skies,
DB Cooper
You open a thread in the right place and there you will get the help and the answer from other members here the link
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/cant-update-at-all.23394/

You open a thread in the right place and there you will get the help and the answer from other members here the link
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/cant-update-at-all.23394/
I submitted a ticket only a week ago and got the response that everything is normal and you can be assigned tasks for any aircraft that your airport is eligible to buy. This automatic but completely nonsense response is way too common from tech support on a variety of topics that the players know far more about than the Help Staff :(.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I submitted a ticket only a week ago and got the response that everything is normal and you can be assigned tasks for any aircraft that your airport is eligible to buy. This automatic but completely nonsense response is way too common from tech support on a variety of topics that the players know far more about than the Help Staff :(.

I wish there was a FAQ section you had to complete with suggested remedies when you want to submit a ticket and then where you say you have actually tried them, Support actually gave you a sensible answer instead of a robotic boiler-plate reply.

I mean that quite seriously, without having a bash at GI support, they really could be made much more supportive with a little thought.

---

Example....

FAQ: Not all my completed flights are showing.

Suggestion: Do you have a strong and stable internet connection?

Response: YES

Suggestion: Have you tried closing your game and restarting your device?

Response: YES

Suggestion: OK, please proceed to submit a ticket.

----

By my reckoning that would save about 48 hours of backwards and forwards of stupid questions.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
So annoying the accepted gifts are gone after reset. Who's playing the game?

I want to keep track of them and regift the ones that matter to the right people.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
Hi!

Clear Skies,
DB Cooper
DB Cooper this is Mack I think you just join our Alliance Lithuanian Air. I would like you to join us in Face Book messenger. Find me on FB and request friend. Then I will add you.
Mack

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
"f you speed up the plane repair with an item it gets back to hangar immediately". Could be better if planes for repair automatically goes to repair hangar and when completed at a certain time goes back to the stand. The point of having a speed up is to schedule a flight. So why does it have to go to hangar and click here and there to schedule a flight? Does not make sense..

Top Bottom