Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

I liked it the way it was before the update. The "Take All" Button is nice, but it doesn't work half the time. I currently have about 600 accepted gifts showing in the window, nothing is autoexpiring.:(
I like the new gifting menu, except for the bugs.
I also very much like the accept all button and the delete option has to be there. Even though sometimes I would rather keep some entries on the list, I wouldn’t dislike an automatic clearing at reset.

I like the new gifting menu, except for the bugs.
I also very much like the accept all button and the delete option has to be there. Even though sometimes I would rather keep some entries on the list, I wouldn’t dislike an automatic clearing at reset.
On reset ok if it only cleared accepted gifts and not all gifts. But if you have a clear button you dont need an automatic clear. I too like the accept all button.

Think they just changed the clear all button from the old screen to an accept all and forgot they had to add a clear button!

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
My gift list is sooooooo depressing, with 500+ gifts received since the update I find it stressful to go through every one of them, we really need the "take all" button.
I just had hit the "Take all" button, and this is what I got. See the Fuel20's...

Or did I interpret your msg in a wrong way, with me all is possible, if so, forgive me. :)

upload_2018-7-5_17-40-49.png

Last edited:
I just had hit the "Take all" button, and this is what I got. See the Fuel20's...

Or did I interpret your msg in a wrong way, with me all is possible, if so, forgive me. :)

View attachment 14153
That would be nice if the "Take All" button actually worked! I have to click mine about 15-20 times before it actually takes all my gifts. And I still have about 600 taken gifts sitting under that tab.

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
That would be nice if the "Take All" button actually worked! I have to click mine about 15-20 times before it actually takes all my gifts. And I still have about 600 taken gifts sitting under that tab.

I had to click 2 or 3 times just, looked for a bit it froze, then I went to the warehouse, and saw them coming in there.
My Fuel20 were at zero, so I assume the limit is 300 Fuel's. Actually already some better compared to the 101 limit like before.

I never had a problem with taking all the gifts. But I've noticed that sometimes it seems as if they were not all collected, when that is not the case. Moreover, after taking all gifts the scroll has a bad behavior, continuously going to the top of the list

I had to click 2 or 3 times just, looked for a bit it froze, then I went to the warehouse, and saw them coming in there.
My Fuel20 were at zero, so I assume the limit is 300 Fuel's. Actually already some better compared to the 101 limit like before.
I never had a problem with taking all the gifts. But I've noticed that sometimes it seems as if they were not all collected, when that is not the case. Moreover, after taking all gifts the scroll has a bad behavior, continuously going to the top of the list
On my alliance game, with only 180 gifts showing, it clears quickly. But it seems to take forever on my main game with 600 gifts. I'm probably just impatient. Everything has slowed down and takes so much longer since this last update.

You do have the 100 limit @Renaldo ?
Perhaps when you accept those gifts in a block it doesn't have the ability to check one by one and thus allows you to keep them all

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
You do have the 100 limit @Renaldo ?
Perhaps when you accept those gifts in a block it doesn't have the ability to check one by one and thus allows you to keep them all
Yes my account was always limited to the max 101 F20's. (I'm a greenie, started playing January 2018.:D)
Now I have hit the "Take All" button, 300 F20' s are to be found in my warehouse.

View attachment 14153
Wrong interpretation, I meant received gifts (the ones that sit idling on the gifts windows) and not accepted gifts.

Top Bottom