Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

In Jun-Aug 2017 we had It came from Outer Space (what, I believe, is not an event, coming annually), Rock the Sky, Long-Awaited Mail (already done this year) and Down the Rabbit Hole. After that the Back to School event came in Sep'17.
Love to have one that gave planetariums again! - I missed it last time.

I make a bet on rock festival...
Maybe, however I thought that was tied in with USA"s 4th of July. I thought they would alternate the event with the one we just had. I am hoping for It Came From Outer Space.

However, the code this week is chord so it probably is it. They probably will change the character's costume then to distance it from the holiday.

We've checked game compatibility with your device, it should run fine both on 6.7.37 and 6.8.29. I suggest to contact Google Play support.
I’m hesitant to tag you but i know it’s the only real way to get an answer as support can’t answer me - is there any update on the alliance flight situation where we keep getting flights for aircraft even if they are stored in the reserve hangar.

Like always getting PPD flights as the first mission even when the aircraft are stored. I know I could sell them but they are carpet PPD’s which come in very handy as I’m still trying to 3 star alliance PPD destinations as and when I get the maps.

I’ve read if they are stored in the second reserve hangar then this situation does not happen but I don’t want to get that yet at the cost of 200 Golds plus some silver.

Many thanks for your help.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I’m hesitant to tag you but i know it’s the only real way to get an answer as support can’t answer me - is there any update on the alliance flight situation where we keep getting flights for aircraft even if they are stored in the reserve hangar.

Like always getting PPD flights as the first mission even when the aircraft are stored. I know I could sell them but they are carpet PPD’s which come in very handy as I’m still trying to 3 star alliance PPD destinations as and when I get the maps.

I’ve read if they are stored in the second reserve hangar then this situation does not happen but I don’t want to get that yet at the cost of 200 Golds plus some silver.

Many thanks for your help.
As far as i know flights for Alliance task are based on the type and amount of planes in all of your hangars which includes Normal Hangars, Reserve Hangar and Reserve Hangar 2.

As far as i know flights for Alliance task are based on the type and amount of planes in all of your hangars which includes Normal Hangars, Reserve Hangar and Reserve Hangar 2.
Thanks for the reply AJ.

I thought I had read somewhere that it was a bug and that at some point it would be rectified. I’ve only got a couple of alliance PPD to 3 star when I get the maps so in that case I’ll prob just sell them for now.

Top Bottom