Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows WOW problem

I completed 8 of 10 tasks. but the Task shows 7 of 10. i only need to complete 1 botanic curisoity collection and 85 out of 120 Sri lanka collection. contacted GI support sent these screenshots as proof

Attachments

• wow1.jpg
    wow1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • WOW2.jpg
    WOW2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • WoW3.jpg
    WoW3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • WOW4.jpg
    WOW4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
I had a problem with Voices Of Water Collection where I was missing one last frog in order to finish the task, got the frog and didn't collect it. Half a minute later when I visited my neighbor, game crashed. Upon returning, zoo awards were again uncollected, the task showed 2/3 done and that last missing frog was missing again. Spent one more day to get it.
My Under The Sea Collection (the only thing I've left to do in this event) is still 1/4 done, hopefully I get to finish it.

Not exactly helpful or similar to your problem, just trying to point out this Windows version is buggy.

Top Bottom