Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Would like to hook up with an Amazon Player

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I seem to have established that Windows / IOS and Android players can now fully interact with one another which will open up a lot of potential for cross platform players.

Is there an Amazon player who would like to test this with me (I am on windows) Please PM me with your game name before sending a friend request to 20a24adm (please note I only accept requests from people who PM first)

I am currently Level 61 and participate in space flights regularly - I will also have two drone accounts active very soon which will enable me to send more gifts (including Fuel 20)

D

Deleted member 5399

Someone mentioned to me about Facebook players, but I think that's a whole separate server thing. I rarely hear of FB games crashing unless it has to do with needing updates on Shockwave player, or other, depending on what browser is used.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
I seem to have established that Windows / IOS and Android players can now fully interact with one another which will open up a lot of potential for cross platform players.

Is there an Amazon player who would like to test this with me (I am on windows) Please PM me with your game name before sending a friend request to 20a24adm (please note I only accept requests from people who PM first)

I am currently Level 61 and participate in space flights regularly - I will also have two drone accounts active very soon which will enable me to send more gifts (including Fuel 20)

gbswales - I have both a current Amazon game and an Android game and it only seems to work one way at the moment.

If I add my Android friend code to my Amazon game, I get a message saying that the friend code is invalid.

However, if I add my Amazon friend code to my Android game, then I can see my Amazon game in the neighbours "waiting" tab and I can visit my Amazon city. However, when I go to my Amazon game, I never see anything in the neighbours "waiting" tab.

Similarly, I am currently on 99 flights to Baikonur on my Amazon game (currently 1st place in the weekly rankings). If I look on the Android weekly rankings, then I am currently 7th place on 80 flights.

Top Bottom