Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Won’t Load Just Spins

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Can’t watch ads but most importantly can’t add neighbors, top blue box on left just spins
Tried restarting and also Restore game resources

I’ve seen this problem posted before but never paid attention to the responses and doing a search can’t find the previous posts

hope someone can help, have a bunch of neighbors to ad
A09A6B99-BA3B-41A1-B07C-1A8248C27A20.jpeg
A09A6B99-BA3B-41A1-B07C-1A8248C27A20.jpeg

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt
I have had the same problems. I (with help of the support team) installed the game on my desktop (normally I play on my laptop), played to level 3 and support transferred the data. Works fine now. It seems that in my case the laptop does not work correct with the game. Support are busy solving the problem, but this will take some time.
Best is to download the game, play it until you reach level 3, check during this if the ads work. If so, sent your new support (friends) coder and your old friends code to support. They will tel you when you can play on. When you start the game again, it will take some time before all the data is downloaded. In my case almost half an hour.

Can’t watch ads but most importantly can’t add neighbors, top blue box on left just spins
Tried restarting and also Restore game resources

I’ve seen this problem posted before but never paid attention to the responses and doing a search can’t find the previous posts

hope someone can help, have a bunch of neighbors to adView attachment 55302View attachment 55302
Same problem.

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt
At last the ads worked again after i installed the game on my desktop. Seems there is a bug for some laptops.They said they would look into it and MAYBE solve the problem before the next update. On my desktop the ads worked fine until a few days ago. Again I do not have the possibility to use the ads for additional items and so on. It however could be that I used them until the lipit. So I wait for another week before posting a ticket. Do not know how often they reset the ads limit

Top Bottom