Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wish List

Device
  1. Android
Deleting accidentaly a neighbor from the list is an unpleasent thing that happened to me several times.Maybe a confirmation question (ex: "Are you sure you want to delete this neighbor from your list?") would resolve this problem.

Device
  1. Android
I wish the limit for gift giving was changed. Maybe I'm just a sap, but i feel really guilty when I receive more than 20 gifts per day and can not send something useful back.

I wish you could post your needed items in the game. It would make gift giving a lot more efficient.

I wish I could complete just one of the jumbo jet collections.

I wish it was easier to get passenger items (or higher values). There is a 20 unit fuel (which is ~40% of a jumbo flight), but only a 10 passenger item (which is ~5%) of a jumbo flight. Would like to use the 'spy glass' item with jumbo flights, but it will take me a year or more to collect enough passengers to make it worth while :mad:

I wish the bonus items lasted longer then the flight times. Like at least 3 or 4 times as long as the longest flight.

I wish the percentage of dropped item per flight was increased. It has drastically decreased since I upgraded.

I wish my buildings could drop items like they use to before I upgraded. Since I upgraded, the running wild collection can only be completed by visiting neighbors.

I wish the limit for visiting neighbors was higher and items dropped percentage was higher.

I wish we could somehow fly to deleted cities (I postponed upgrading and missed the Washington flight). Three stars I'll never get :angry:

I wish coin was useful later in game. I use to think that the coin required for later land purchases was extreme, now with 5,000,000 plus in coin, I wish I could purchase land for coin.

I wish I could transfer my game from one phone to another when I upgrade my pone . Maybe you can do this, but if not; I really want to do this when I upgrade in January of 2014......stupid phone contract :dodgy:

wow.....I didn't realize how much I wished for. maybe it's better to wish for world peace since it's more likely this wish will be granted before my 'game wishes' are...lol

jimmy21

========================================================================
update 19-August

not sure if the upgrade brought it back, or I didn't notice it before (not likely, but possible???).

The flight to Washington, D.C. is now available in my list.
117 stars.....here I come. :D

who says wishes don't come true.... :p

Great list Jimmy, can't argue with any.
Maybe you're more dedicated than I am, but do you really think you'll still be playing this game in 17 months when you upgrade your phone? It would be nice to transfer to another phone, but not sure it'll be an issue for you :shy:

Jimmy. I think the developers have to make the game almost playable without buying cash. There is a balance where it feels like it would be easier if you spent real money. Whenever they add in a benefit they have to take something else away to keep the difficulty right. They added visiting and gifting and took away a lot of collections. They probably adjusted drop rates down too. Therefore I don't think they want to give much of what you ask for.
Although the devs shut down the visiting multiplier glitch mentioned here,I'm not convinced that they read this much. How could we test it out?
Many of the ideas mentioned earlier in this post are great and would make the game easier to play.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I too have wishes like those mentioned above but in defence of GI, yes I have put my flame suit on, they need to have some way of making money from developing and running this game.
GI do not have adverts on this game, nor do they charge for downloading it. GI do upgrade and run this game, at a cost, so how do they make money to cover the development and running costs? By allowing players to purchase coin and cash. No one is forcing you to buy this, you can get cash via leveling up or the free weekend codes, coins are generated in the game. Some people are happy with this, effectively getting a living game for free, while others are happy to pay to accelerate the game, via cash.
I have paid for Airport Cash, when they offered 300% as the value on the regular rate was just not worth it, I also do the weekend codes. Coins IMO are just not worth paying cash for based on what I could get for them eg. the land purchase ratio Airport Cash is just so much more valuable and usable.
IF GI did not keep my interest through special event challenges I would have deleted this game a long time ago and never paid for it either.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I wish I could queue/schedule the next flight for a plane, so it would fly there automatically (as long as the needed passengers/fuel are in stock) when I'm offline. That would be a great help in getting extra planes out to destinations for items you need.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Bali, I admire your dedication. :cool: Me? I just cry. :wacko:

Lmao :D I do sometimes fly planes in the middle of the night, but only when I wake up, can't sleep and the tablet is right next to me. Although instead of going back to sleep then, it is tempting to wait for that next plane to come in if you see the countdown for another 10 minutes.. lol

There's one benefit of having all your planes come in at the same time in the morning: you can activate the business class bonus before you start tapping your planes, and you'll get the 300% bonus for all your incoming flights :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Lmao :D I do sometimes fly planes in the middle of the night, but only when I wake up, can't sleep and the tablet is right next to me. Although instead of going back to sleep then, it is tempting to wait for that next plane to come in if you see the countdown for another 10 minutes.. lol

I'm laughing out loud at this cause I do the same thing and it gets my wife SOOOOO mad!!! She always gives me crap about playing this game. Usually its during the time she's playing either Scramble or Words With Friends. Talk about the pot and the kettle!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern

There's one benefit of having all your planes come in at the same time in the morning: you can activate the business class bonus before you start tapping your planes, and you'll get the 300% bonus for all your incoming flights :)

Same here although I had the excuse of waking up due to a crying Little miss Blackcloud, although she is now much better.
I always keep the ultra long haul flights for each aircraft type to be last of the day.

I'm laughing out loud at this cause I do the same thing and it gets my wife SOOOOO mad!!! She always gives me crap about playing this game. Usually its during the time she's playing either Scramble or Words With Friends. Talk about the pot and the kettle!!!

Mrs Blackcloud does not appreciate my sacrafice of playing this game on the Android, but it was due to the fact that she has claimed my laptop to internet shop and Facebook while we watch televsion.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
- remove a task (I am tired of the "Mysterious Passenger" task because I no longer have a hotel)
- longevity bonus (if I have played every day, reward me at 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, etc.)
- add a flight counter to show total number of flights to a city
- ability to move airplanes between hangars (right now, my Jumbo is assigned to a level 1 hangar and it bugs me...but it would also help me know which hangar to tap to get a plane that will start the list in the group of cities I am looking to fly to...hard to explain)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
- longevity bonus (if I have played every day, reward me at 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, etc.)

I like this idea! 'Life is Crime' does this and they reward you with their equivalent of the green cash.

- add a flight counter to show total number of flights to a city

You do realize that if you tap on the City logo when you are selecting a destination to fly to it tells you how many flights you've completed there and how many are needed to gain the next star level.

- ability to move airplanes between hangars (right now, my Jumbo is assigned to a level 1 hangar and it bugs me...but it would also help me know which hangar to tap to get a plane that will start the list in the group of cities I am looking to fly to...hard to explain)

I actual get what you are saying. I'm constantly moving my hangers around just to keep the odd planes off to the side so I know where they are at. Key is having those extra 4 squares to make such a move.

Top Bottom