Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - The worst value building

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I cannot see any logic (at my current level 25) of upgrading fuel production - the one I had let me produce 5 or 10 units of fuel in an hour or less - the next level up I found lets me produce 15 or 20 units of fuel but takes 8 hours - 1 day and costs more.

10 units of fuel in 1 Hour costs 250 which equals 25 coins a unit - with 1 hour turnaround I can theoretically produce 240 units of fuel in one day

With the next level if I produce 15 units it will cost 250 coins - whilst this is a small saving in coins my production comes to a maximum 45 units in 1 day and if I take the 20 unit option it cost 30 coins per unit of fuel with a maximum of 20 units a day.

Stupidly I spent real cash updating (yes the items cannot be gifted by friends) and find that I still use the 10 unit production as this gives the best yield for coins.

I would certainly expect that as I upgraded I would produce more units at a lower per unit price - but no wait.... that would make the game fair!!

Top Bottom