Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Yes that is correct. Your phone needs to be in Russian for objects to drop. I have not even changed my phone to English, my phone is in Russian for the next 8 days. :)

After one day of playing the event, and almost finishing it (FAST!) My suggestion is to first build your Attack Plane Hanger. Buy a Powerful Propeller Driven plane by selling some of your Jet. I know you have a lot of Jets because you go to North Observatory a lot.

Then fly the Powerful Propeller Driven plane to Cyprus to get Green Paint, Oil Container, Gun Camera, and Fuel Pump. Then get materials to build an Attack Plane by flying to Murmansk.

I am very fond of my many Jet (6) :D:D but I had already 'thought about selling the jets51 that are always broken and cost me many banknotes game:mad:. The hangar already 'there Is, just gotta get the items needed to make it operational. Do you think that Just one is enought?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@Magellan - got your flatwork ironer. don't have any use for it yet, but based on everyone's hurry to get one here on the forum, i'm sure i'll be grateful for them in the future. :) i tried to send it back to you (don't have it as an item i can gift myself). what do you get in return from me? a flatwork ironer or something else?
@JaxJaguars - sent you a spare propeller. let me know if something else comes up that you'd like.
@Kesh - sent you a blanket.
@Faith1984 - sent you a blanket.
@Daenerys - sent you catering.
@elphaba - sent you catering.
anyone else who wants something specific, please let me know. otherwise i'm sending catering or fuel hoses.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Kesh (@Kesh Blanket) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Joe7 (A(Catering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Green Paint. (Two museums waiting for your visit) Could you send me Flatwork Ironer?
@Magellan (Magellan Cater) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flatwork Ironer?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Raf sent you a blanket.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@JaxJaguars Great to have you back! Thanks for the ergonomic chair! Let me know if you dared to spend 10 greenies on upgrading the catering.
@KingKong Good you were able to get Ergonomic Chairs as well. Indeed, bro, these are one of the most painful items for me. What can I send you now?

The rest of you: still sending ironers, will continue to make for two Laundries. And after that, I guess you'll want to start launching red, so how about a few vivaldis??
I think Spare Wire, Additional Radar would do the work. We both have them too. So we should exchange them.

@Kesh ...Could you plz send me a TV panels.
@Faith1984 ...Could you plz send me a Controller.
@lacey......Could you plz send me a Air Vent Filters.
@elphaba ......Could you plz send me a Air Vent Filters.

I will send you gifts once my game resets.
Thanks

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I am very fond of my many Jet (6) :D:D but I had already 'thought about selling the jets51 that are always broken and cost me many banknotes game:mad:. The hangar already 'there Is, just gotta get the items needed to make it operational. Do you think that Just one is enought?
Do you want me to send you Yagi Uda or Oil Container?

I would sell 1 or 2 Jets. They are easy to buy back after the event at 12,000 coins. And spending banknotes on repair s1 is waste of money. I would sell the jet or just let repair for free for 4 hours.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Do you want me to send you Yagi Uda or Oil Container?

I would sell 1 or 2 Jets. They are easy to buy back after the event at 12,000 coins. And spending banknotes on repair s1 is waste of money. I would sell the jet or just let repair for free for 4 hours.
Only 1 Oil Container and after Yagi Uda thanks :). What can i send to you?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
I think Spare Wire, Additional Radar would do the work. We both have them too. So we should exchange them.

@Kesh ...Could you plz send me a TV panels.
@Faith1984 ...Could you plz send me a Controller.
@lacey......Could you plz send me a Air Vent Filters.
@elphaba ......Could you plz send me a Air Vent Filters.

I will send you gifts once my game resets.
Thanks
@KingKong - sorry, i don't have air vent filters :( i don't think i ever did. what else can i send you?

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
sorry? don't know what you mean by leaving one line space between two lines. did i write something wrong?
LOL ...Sorry from my side again....I meant leave a one line space between "Items Required (in order of importance)" and "Items You Can Send:". Its too close.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Thank you @Magellan!
Now my laundry is finished.
I'm not playing Russian quest, I'll go for the giant flights now. So I changed my signature.
Hope I got your gifts right.
Thank you all and goodnight from Sweden.
Daenerys

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
It's only been 1 day and I'm almost finished with the Russian Quest. Now of course, I'm practically playing all day...but still. EASY. I only need 3 more medals

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wyregxf
Username
Helmi
Hi guys! Just letting you know that I'm going on a week long vacation on Friday and probably won't have time to check this website while I'm there, so would everyone be fine with me sending just catering for a week?

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
LOL. I have enough items to complete the Russian event. Too bad I don't have any vodka around for me to celebrate. Took me only 1.5 days (of playing all day). Easy for me to play all day since my classes are done for now. There is 7 days left in the event now. If you want to do the event, there's two buildings. The Museum functions the same like the Farmer's Market. Not turning in the event until I get some stars from the destinations

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Memorial_Museum
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Statue_of_the_Motherland

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
LOL. I have enough items to complete the Russian event. Too bad I don't have any vodka around for me to celebrate. Took me only 1.5 days (of playing all day). Easy for me to play all day since my classes are done for now. There is 7 days left in the event now. If you want to do the event, there's two buildings. The Museum functions the same like the Farmer's Market.

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Veterans_Memorial_Museum
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Statue_of_the_Motherland
When you change the language to Russian, does EVERYTHING on the phone turn into Russian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom