Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE Roll out 4/11/17

D

Deleted member 5399

I am going to be the lab rat, the guinea pig, the geek guy to update/upgrade to the new version and hope all things still work.
I will keep all informed here as to any significant changes. I do know there are some changes to Windows Defender, and finally Windows Paint gets an overhaul after decades of looking the same.
There are some other changes as well.
But of course, what we here want to know, is does our games still work.
I'm here to inform you if they do.
I do know there is a rollback to the previous version if we as users are not satisfied.

D

Deleted member 5399

Already lol the techs are ready to give up.
I downloaded the update assistant tool and installed it. So I run it; 4 times. It downloads the update, verifies 100% accuracy and once it reaches 100% updated, instead of telling the user to restart like most major updates/upgrades do, it reverts back to step one, the user clicks the button, and there you are back square one.
OH! and if Customer Support want's to remote assist and gets disconnected, they send you the link to the media creation tool, and the user is on their own from there.
I know it was in the publication I read, that Microsoft wasn't going to push this one the users like before. But tech support quitting because they got disconnected 1 ONE!! time!!
Thanks Microsoft for your 3 minutes of help!! NOT!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Already lol the techs are ready to give up.
I downloaded the update assistant tool and installed it. So I run it; 4 times. It downloads the update, verifies 100% accuracy and once it reaches 100% updated, instead of telling the user to restart like most major updates/upgrades do, it reverts back to step one, the user clicks the button, and there you are back square one.
OH! and if Customer Support want's to remote assist and gets disconnected, they send you the link to the media creation tool, and the user is on their own from there.
I know it was in the publication I read, that Microsoft wasn't going to push this one the users like before. But tech support quitting because they got disconnected 1 ONE!! time!!
Thanks Microsoft for your 3 minutes of help!! NOT!!!
I have got the new creators update and found no problems installing.In the windows update screen it says be one of the first to get it go to the link and follow instructions.
windows 1703.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

Despite lol @killer that the Microsoft tech ran away at the first sign of trouble, I upgraded just like I did, back in November using the Media Creation Tool and although a bit time consuming, I have no problems either.
I only managed to open Paint 3D to check it out and pretty awesome to oil paint in actual layers. I'll explore and tinker around with things a bit further.
AS for AC game, opened lol faster than it was prior to the update.

D

Deleted member 5399

If you click on View 3D preview, you can see and even change some of the artwork others have submitted.

Top Bottom