Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Will there be any quests in June to July?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Well, World Cup is still going on. June is almost over but what do you think? I'm trying to remember what other quests we had during these months last year.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123 your speculation is so very specific, are you perhaps a GI mole :)
LOL, SamZee found a chest with items for that collection/quest. I had a peak into the chest and they gave items for these three locations.... and with every level up we get a 7 day quest after the running one....
my Iphone game tells me the chest is available level 46 so high level players. 1+1+1=quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
There might be a July 4th quest... Just because they are Russian doesn't mean we won't have our Independence Day quest.

It would be a pretty cruel joke to have the quest next to impossible and force us to buy items or collection chests to actually complete for the US holiday.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Nasty of GI to do the "Land of opportunity" first with no Giant destinations and I expect the next event to be the "Hollywood props" which is Giants only

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I bought 3 gaints yesterday (4 total), it is always a guess but these destinations are also there in3 weeks so no need to go for the stars (although, could use some more shops)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
There might be a July 4th quest... Just because they are Russian doesn't mean we won't have our Independence Day quest.

It would be a pretty cruel joke to have the quest next to impossible and force us to buy items or collection chests to actually complete for the US holiday.

AMAZING!!!

Top Bottom