Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Will not play any more events if GI keeps this trend

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cgn0e90
Username
PCakz
Quite correct. Flying a 120 times to Sri Lanka was constant flying for the 4 days I got to play. Thank God I had four days off from work to do that. So I am off of Amazon Kindle and got a better supported Android (Lenovo) to get the updates universally, not days after the updates come out.

Tito
But this is exactly the problem. No one should have to take 4 days off of work to complete an event. I am fortunate to work from home and still get to pick up my phone a reasonable amount throughout the day and I didn't have a shot in hell at completing this event. I didn't even manage to put up one zoo.

Device
  1. Android
My goal was to keep them in the air all the time. But i had to get small breaks from time to time to replenish.
Most of the times when i needed to build items i did not have yet.
Production was hard to get all items all the time. Needed to work also which made making all items more difficult.
I think i got them in the air around 70 to 80% of the time.
Thanks.

Top Bottom