Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why so exspenive to buy buildings or land?

Device
  1. Windows PC
I play this game every day but it's taking me 2 days to make up just some money to upgrade or buy some items. Can you please not reduce the pricing on the items. I don't have the fianace to buy money to build the game

I play this game every day but it's taking me 2 days to make up just some money to upgrade or buy some items. Can you please not reduce the pricing on the items. I don't have the fianace to buy money to build the game
It’s a game of patience and long term planning.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04P6327RS
Username
AAAA
Once every 2 or so weeks, land expansion comes on sale and costs 10 cash. also in a cycle, you get a promo to buy cash at their best rate. do not spend in game coins to expand otherwise it will take you forever. Also, play on PC, there is a 5 second still screen instead of ads.

Dizzy

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20S7T4G4W
Username
COSMIC WINGS
Once every 2 or so weeks, land expansion comes on sale and costs 10 cash. also in a cycle, you get a promo to buy cash at their best rate. do not spend in game coins to expand otherwise it will take you forever. Also, play on PC, there is a 5 second still screen instead of ads.
your lucky if land costs 10 lol, i've just had a half price expansion and that was 70 greenies

I totally agree with you to much exspensive to buy and uprgade stuff
Are you following the sidebar missions are doing them? If so, I would suggest you stop that and devise your own plan around what you want to achieve. The side missions will come in time.

Have you made sure you have lots of good neighbours and are gifting daily? Having the item you need in your name helps. Also have you concentrated on your space programme? Visit neighbours, use the ad for the 6th visit. Visiting space items gives you good amounts of cash and xp points. Make sure your launching space rockets as often as you can (with neighbours), again good xp and cash.

Concentrate on your tower, runways, town hall and space to start. Ask questions about strategy on the forum. It is a long haul game, but there are ways to make it easier.

Also join a decent alliance that will support you and offer tips for growing your game

Very good advice from @Brian D !

but @Maverick68 has a point too: there’s no point on complaining about pricing, accept it or move on.

Anyway, it is possible to play the game without spending any money, just be patient and learn some strategies.
Check our guides section for tips

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm assuming you have not been playing the game for long and have only recently signed up to the members forum. There are a number of user guides relating to buildings, land and discounts which you may find useful to read through. The options expressed by members, in this thread, is also great advice.

I wish you well with your game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom