Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Why don't my Quest Awards medals show up?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Okay, so I'm pretty new. I started in December and discovered this site in January. Anyway, I've completed three quests now, and I posted screen shots of it like everyone else on the Quest Rewards forum thing, and I got confirmation. Today, I was wondering what the rewards actually are, because I haven't noticed any changes to anything, not here and not in the game. That's when I noticed that some users show "Medals" when you float over their profile, and when you click on it, it shows what quests they've completed. I don't have that, though. Is there a problem or is there something I should be doing???? And are those medals what pasting a screen shot of completing a quest is for???

I gotta be honest, I've been having a hard time getting the swing of this website. I'm not finding it very intuitive. Like I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or if anyone will even read this.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Awards/medals are forum items only - not game.
The medals showing how many stars you have show beneath ones name permanently - but to see event awards - one must reveal 'user details'
I see you have 2 awards - Dragon Rising and On the Wings of Love.
Awards/Medals are added to site accounts manually.... once your screen shot post is read by appropriate person one assumes, so your third award will arrive soon I am sure. :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Okay, so I'm pretty new. I started in December and discovered this site in January. Anyway, I've completed three quests now, and I posted screen shots of it like everyone else on the Quest Rewards forum thing, and I got confirmation. Today, I was wondering what the rewards actually are, because I haven't noticed any changes to anything, not here and not in the game. That's when I noticed that some users show "Medals" when you float over their profile, and when you click on it, it shows what quests they've completed. I don't have that, though. Is there a problem or is there something I should be doing???? And are those medals what pasting a screen shot of completing a quest is for???

I gotta be honest, I've been having a hard time getting the swing of this website. I'm not finding it very intuitive. Like I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or if anyone will even read this.
Your reward medals are under your name when you post. You have to click the little down arrow and it will show your info with the awards that have been given to you. I assume that a walk in the clouds is the one that you are still waiting to be given to you?

This site is not linked to the game whatsoever. This is a unofficial forum and has nothing to do with G! itself. There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Looks like you have 3 event awards already, including the current event.
1582692623586.png

Agree with Kiwi below. Your medals are there. They used to be on permanent show but it all took too much space so now it’s hidden.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Awards/medals are forum items only - not game.
The medals showing how many stars you have show beneath ones name permanently - but to see event awards - one must reveal 'user details'
I see you have 2 awards - Dragon Rising and On the Wings of Love.
Awards/Medals are added to site accounts manually.... once your screen shot post is read by appropriate person one assumes, so your third award will arrive soon I am sure. :)
Thank you for you kind and helpful answer. Everyone on here seems so pro that I worry my questions may seem trivial or annoying or just stupid, not that anyone's treated me that way, not at all, but it's the Internet, you know. Anyway, thanks much appreciation. And I'm sure that third award will show soon. Now I'm off to look for my "user details." :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Your reward medals are under your name when you post. You have to click the little down arrow and it will show your info with the awards that have been given to you. I assume that a walk in the clouds is the one that you are still waiting to be given to you?

This site is not linked to the game whatsoever. This is a unofficial forum and has nothing to do with G! itself. There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I never even really noticed that little down arrow before. HUGE HELP! I had been reading this thread about someone looking for Planetarium friends, and there were a bunch of replies, each telling her that they had Planetariums and to add them, but I was all, "But how does she know what friend code to use???" I mean, I didn't ask but just wondered. Now I know because of you. So not only did you show me how to find what Kiwi meant in her answer about "user details," but you also answered a question I had but hadn't asked. SUPER HELPFUL ANSWER!!!!

And by the way, I have been reluctant to ask questions because of being so green and my questions, I think, to many folks on here might seem really stupid and annoying, and maybe they are, but I have been extremely pleasantly surprised by how kind and helpful people have been the few times I've posted something, you know, because it's the Internet and people are often not helpful and are short-fused and mean, so, yeah, this site has restored my faith in humanity a bit, and I just wanted to let you know I took notice and am grateful for your helpfulness and kindness, for taking the time.

Top Bottom