Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Why Ads does not display on Windows Version

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0479gt9i4
Username
Tamojeet
I'm playing since the last 6 months and for only 3-4 days, "ADS" buttons were working perfectly. Why it didn't work regularly. Every time it shows "LOADING".

Does anybody face this problem? Does anybody know how to fix this?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
This problem has been experienced by players for nearly a year, mostly among Windows users. It has nothing to do with your internet speed or ad server speed. It is caused by GI's inability to attract advertisers on the Windows platform. If GI doesn't have a paying ad available, you don't get an ad. Period. After weeks of frustration, I moved to an iPad. Their iOS ad inventory rarely runs out. Same internet connection. Same ad servers. Until GI moves up-market and dumps Vungle as their primary ad broker this will not be corrected. Many game companies choose not to penalize their users just because the game doesn't attract ads, instead running "in house" ads to keep their game fun to play. GI chooses not to follow this trend. Their pain becomes our pain. Moving to an iOS device will work for a while, but Apple has announced upcoming changes to their ad enablement that will crush their ad business, so I don't know how long my iPad will have ads either.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0479gt9i4
Username
Tamojeet
Not everyone gets this problem, which might suggest that it's probably related to your location and your nearest ad-server. Best to get in touch with GI
Thanks. Actually, I already contact with G! team and told them about this problem. Don't know what they did, but on the next day "Ads" worked perfectly. After 2-3 days, the issue came again - "Ads is loading". I told them again, but the same thing repeated - "Ads worked for 1-3 days" and after then the issue came again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom