Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who want's to be my.....

hi, please add me: arjnvq6 , on airport city mobile. I gift and visit everyday. I need: hull parts, do not disturb sign, all inclusive bracelet, master plan, and stamp. thanks. have a great day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
hi, please add me: arjnvq6 , on airport city mobile. I gift and visit everyday. I need: hull parts, do not disturb sign, all inclusive bracelet, master plan, and stamp. thanks. have a great day.
Hello Legs! You should check out the daily trading threads as that's where you get a LOT of friends and gifts. Just make sure you go to the right page; Android or iPad.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Hello Hanna-Liisa! Welcome to AC Forum :)

You should check out the daily trading threads as that's where you get a LOT of friends and gifts. Just make sure you go to the right page; Android or iPad... at least that's what the wise, old man aka bew0072 said...:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hello Hanna-Liisa! Welcome to AC Forum :)

You should check out the daily trading threads as that's where you get a LOT of friends and gifts. Just make sure you go to the right page; Android or iPad... at least that's what the wise, old man aka bew0072 said...:rolleyes:
Hanna-Liisa Kool - Don't listen to her Hanna, she's young and crazy!!! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Get the phone and order one :-D

But Bew, are you asking her our for a pizza date?
As much fun as I bet that would be, I don't think I could keep up with her. You know, with my early bed time and all. Plus, I don't think the wife would appreciate that!

Top Bottom