Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wheres the "wheat"??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Anyone else having a hard time completing the collections to launch your rockets??? I have now 3 stared both flights that drop items for these collections. With all of those flights and daily visits to friends, I have come across a total of 1 piece of wheat for the "experiments in space" collection!! The rest of the items in this collection vary from 7-14 so I have plenty of the rest of the items. Also completed many of the other collections. Just this stupid wheat!!
Is there a shortage of wheat in the world??? Or did Aero already wipe all the fields out?? :)

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
I already have three collection, so it's OK for me. From the three collections, for me it's the biscuits (from Zero Gravity Lunch) that appears to me the most difficult to get!

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
I have the same problem with that collection. Have started visiting neighbors with Training Centers to try and get that Wheat!
There's certainly no shortage of it here in Canada :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Fruit Flies for me but I guess that is because MAF at the border is preventing all the passengers from bringing fresh fruit into the country.:confused:
Gloves for me and Vitamin Drink seem to be the difficult ones.
@Aero have you gotten the Alien Legacy yet?

Device
  1. Android
I was going to agree that wheat is pretty scarce.....but I just had another drop from the Cape Canaveral flight for a total of 3.

This reminds me of the stupid wax (only got 3 of those) from the Halloween quest.

jimmy21

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Fruit Flies for me but I guess that is because MAF at the border is preventing all the passengers from bringing fresh fruit into the country.:confused:
Gloves for me and Vitamin Drink seem to be the difficult ones.
@Aero have you gotten the Alien Legacy yet?

I cant get one item from odyssey collection... Really annoying

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Wow!!!! That's almost 43 years. Looks like you will be waiting awhile :(

I had something happen while I was using my items trying to get my points to launch. They ripped me off for 120 points as I didn't get credit for one of the items. I also got a message saying something like "time travelers and space (something) can't do (something). Sorry I can't remember exactly what it says as I got pissed off that I list my points and I hit the close button. I understand the time travel but I didn't try to do anything but spend my hard earned fuel. :/

Top Bottom