Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Where are the greenies???

Com'on 2 weeks in the row not receiving greenies and coins. The game is still slow and crashing. It's really not funny anymore.
:rage::rage::rage::rage:

For crashes, could hope that monday patch with low texture will improve your game.
Otherwise, they are still currently trying to reduce the game memory requirements.

for the greenies, I have no issues at all with them, and I don't think the next version will doing something here.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
If you haven't already try contacting support or their Facebook page. This is an unofficial forum so Ivan may not check it over the weekend let alone be in a position to do anything.

There will be a patch on Monday. Hopefully they might make things more stable for you.
Fingers crossed.
Geez, I hope so - the crashes are extremely annoying, especially after collecting from the buildings - cuz when you come back, all that stuff is gone but the building is empty.

Top Bottom