Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Where are my S3’s on my airfield ?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Not really a problem but more of a question
I currently have 23 S3’s but when I visit my game from a support account only 3 show up on my airfield ?
swift & 2 owls
I work hard for those 😀 and want those Condors to show up
I have more S2’s than S3’s of those, is that why ? It goes by the majority of each plane type ?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
Thanks for taking the time to answer
Not sure then why my one and only swift shows up, this was the last one I got only because I don’t have the maps for others that I have had for months
Like I mentioned 3 of my S3’s show up
So if I have 3 falcons and 2 are S3’s and 1 is an S2, they won’t show up until All 3 are black ?
That would make sense
Thanks again

Thanks for taking the time to answer
Not sure then why my one and only swift shows up, this was the last one I got only because I don’t have the maps for others that I have had for months
Like I mentioned 3 of my S3’s show up
So if I have 3 falcons and 2 are S3’s and 1 is an S2, they won’t show up until All 3 are black ?
That would make sense
Thanks again
Don’t think being black makes any difference. They are in order of getting regardless of colour. I watched mine all change as I upgraded white to black. Why the swift? Could be you had a swift before and it’s not actually the same one as now? Watch what happens when you delete it, if you do… could be one of the 14 is always your lowest plane. What slot is it in? 14?

Top Bottom