Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

When to start first launch?

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
Level 37 player who has been focused on 3-starring flights, buying land, and upgrading town hall and terminal. I have MCC1 and green pod that is launch ready (1/10, 3/10, 9/10 and 7/10 - I think this means I can only complete one launch right now, and then would need to reassemble one of those 4 launch kits?). I have also been accumulating launch resources - I probably have around 2,200 points worth of resources. Is now the right time to start my first launch? Or should I continue to accumulate resources?

Also please let me know if you’d be interested in helping out with my first few launches... I’d like to take first as much as possible but know that I will need more resources for this. Friend code is 03az4ldj8. Thanks!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Level 37 player who has been focused on 3-starring flights, buying land, and upgrading town hall and terminal. I have MCC1 and green pod that is launch ready (1/10, 3/10, 9/10 and 7/10 - I think this means I can only complete one launch right now, and then would need to reassemble one of those 4 launch kits?). I have also been accumulating launch resources - I probably have around 2,200 points worth of resources. Is now the right time to start my first launch? Or should I continue to accumulate resources?

Also please let me know if you’d be interested in helping out with my first few launches... I’d like to take first as much as possible but know that I will need more resources for this. Friend code is 03az4ldj8. Thanks!
Now would be fine. I wouldn't start you own launch though. When you commit to spending the 4 collections you enter "the room" from here you can start you own launch (not recommended), or join a neighbours launch (recommended). You can stay in the room indefinitely, so you may as well enter now. Keep an eye on threads for launches, find a good forum neighbour and join their launch. This will be better for you initially as you continue to gather resources. Do not 'steal' or hijack a neighbours launch - i.e. do not add more points than they have unless they have explicitly told you this is okay to do.

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
Now would be fine. I wouldn't start you own launch though. When you commit to spending the 4 collections you enter "the room" from here you can start you own launch (not recommended), or join a neighbours launch (recommended). You can stay in the room indefinitely, so you may as well enter now. Keep an eye on threads for launches, find a good forum neighbour and join their launch. This will be better for you initially as you continue to gather resources. Do not 'steal' or hijack a neighbours launch - i.e. do not add more points than they have unless they have explicitly told you this is okay to do.
Extremely helpful. And here I was, scared to click “complete” in my green pod for the last couple weeks :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Extremely helpful. And here I was, scared to click “complete” in my green pod for the last couple weeks :)
The other thing to note is that "the room" has a slow refresh rate. I would estimate once every minute or two. You can force a refresh by visiting a neighbour and returning home. The significance of this won't be apparent now and it is hard to explain but you will understand one day. The important thing is that you know how to force refresh "the room".

Top Bottom