Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

When to join an Alliance

Mik81

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Mik81
Hi folks!

The game gives you the mission to join an Alliance really early on your game, but I'm wondering if I should star looking into one, really early on your gameplay or just wait a bit. I'm sure that a certain point it adds a lot of tasks, iterations, and some other good stuff, but not sure is there are "low level" Alliances and low level competitions and what it is more important, even if they exist if it is worth it to put some time there or just pass for now.

I'm sure this a really newbie question and I apologize in advance, but at this moment is really hard to understand where I should focus, what should I try to accomplish and try to set up a clear strategy. I've read the guides on the forum, they are good and explain a lot of aspects of the game, but right now the game opens so many "doors" to you and it is hard to know where you focus, and I'm not sure if an alliance would be something that I should pass now or really try to find one.

Thx!

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I’m playing now for 8 months and I joined an alliance as soon as I could. It wasn’t one with forum members so I realized it was not efficient at all, but I got some weekly 30% xp bonuses that I combined with event 100%xp bonuses before cashing in saved up collections - so from that POV it was useful.

I planned to join a bigger alliance when I reached level 80, but made the move around level 70. (A fortunate opportunity arose).

I would say alliance membership is a must (even if you only use it to buy Grand Hotels. Once you reach level 50/20000 pax per week you can look for a higher ranked one.

keep and eye on the forum there are openings now and gain and you might find an alliance that suits you/your current situation by just being attentive to it.

At your level you might want to look at an alliance that is still growing (do 2 or 3 weekly tasks) or an alliance that caters for lower level players

The alliance will have some alliance maps, and the top 100 alliances will have additional maps? (I'm not sure), the alliance will refresh the alliance mission every Monday,
there are the original fixed city airport mission and the alliance city airport mission, the completion of the alliance weekly mission (group total progress),
there will be some game rewards: experience or money addition

Top Bottom