Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What, where...?

Curious as to why you believe you need 4 flight catering facilities T-DV. I agree it would be a nice to have, but I only have 1 and rely on my neighbours to fulfil my need for meals. :(

If you have 2 Jumbos, 2 Powerful Deltas, 2 Deltas, 2 other, you may need up to 18 meals per day!
Most Level 35 people probably send out 6 - 12 flights/day requiring meals.
Having 4 Catering facility would certainly reduce your reliance on your neighbours for meals.

Having said that, if you have tdv as your neighbour, you really don't need a Catering facility at all. You only need to request for meals :).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Only 1? That is not enough if u want to fly with all blue delta or jumbo... Im using every day around 30 or 40 meals...
I have now 5 catering and im still losing meals on my total in my warehouse...

Well that is one issue I do NOT have. Have 10 catering facilities and 1,574 meals in my warehouse. Last thing I'm worried about is meals.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Aha. That explains the airport Bew! I knew that there had to be a glitch there somewhere!:)
Yes, I agree that I am going to fall foul of the meal situation soon. I have just bought the Level 6 Tower and will soon buy a second jumbo so my "strategy" of relying on neighbours for meals will no diubt come unstuck.

Top Bottom