Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What was the last movie you watched?

Im not a massive movie fan, mainly because I can never find the time to sit down and watch one!

A friend at work was quite shocked by the amount of classic films I havent watched, so has been lending them to me. Last film I watched was Rock N Rolla - Really enjoyed it :)

Ive currently been given Snatch to watch as its meant to be one of the all time classic gangsta films. Just got to find a spare few hours!

What was the last film you watched?

I have seen an independent movie recently, that was quite interesting, but I have forgotten the title.

I was quite disappointed about Snatch. I have heard so many good things about that movie and when I finally watched it, I was like "What the ....?" all the time. But maybe my taste of movies didn't allow that one ;)

Don't want to make you not watching it ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Think Snatch is one of the films I've watched the most, nothing beats Brad Pitt with a pikey accent! :p Depends on your sense of humour but I find it pretty hilarious. Last thing I watched was Blazing Saddles, was ok, but perhaps a little dated now

The last two I watched were:
  1. We Bought a Zoo
  2. Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol
Both were entertaining, although the first is more memorable than watching Tom Cruise's feeble attempt at saving the world (yet again)!! ;)

Oh, and I really enjoyed Snatch along with its sequel (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels). :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
The last two I watched were:
  1. We Bought a Zoo
  2. Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol
Both were entertaining, although the first is more memorable than watching Tom Cruise's feeble attempt at saving the world (yet again)!! ;)

Oh, and I really enjoyed Snatch along with its sequel (Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels). :)

Sorry to be pedantic but Lockstock was the prequel :p, gotta love nick the greek!

Top Bottom