Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What to Upgrade Next

I was just wondering what everyone thinks I should spend/upgrade next? Really unsure what is best to do. List below:

Extra Powerful Delta (Replaces plane not so needed now) - 44000
Control Tower Level 7 - 500000
Repair Centre Level 6 - 150000
Baggage Hall Level 2 - 20000
Reserve Hanger Level 3 - 60000
Mission Control Centre Level 3 - 400000
Terminal Level 7 - 360000
Town Hall Level 6 - 180000

Town Hall I don't think because I am still 60 population off 700 let alone 800
Reserve Hanger, Repair Centre (as long as can repair current planes) and Baggage Hall seem like a waste of money

So probably between the others but I am missed something. Would be interested in what you all think I have ~150000 in bank at the moment but I am willing to be patient.

Control Tower Level 7 - 500000 Yes, more hangars means more planes
Repair Centre Level 6 - 150000 Not now.
Baggage Hall Level 2 - 20000 No need.
Reserve Hanger Level 3 - 60000 ??
Mission Control Centre Level 3 - 400000 Yes, this is priority, but collect items needed first
Terminal Level 7 - 360000
Town Hall Level 6 - 180000 No, delay it as long as possible

Build MCC3 & Red Launch Pad if you haven't already.

Last edited:

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I agree with these guys. First priority should be MCC then red lauch pad like Bali said if you haven't already. If you'rein need of population space, the grand hotel is a much better deal than the town hall. If you'vebeen launching then you should have more than enough silver tokens to buy one or two.

I've sent you request from spearman78 and dagummit by the way.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Priority #1: MCC3 + Launch pad 3
Priority #2: Control Tower. You only stop upgrading it when you hit lvl10, period.
Priority #3: Repair base. For now, only gather materials: http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Repair_Base#Repair_Base_.28Level_6.29 Start the upgrade only when you start thinking about Falcons. By then, a 150k will be petty cash compared to price of 1 Falcon .

Baggage Hall - mere convenience, you can manage without it at all.
Reserve Hangar - upgrading it only gives you option to BUY more slots with cash. Upgrade only if you're ready to spend the cash on 4th slot. For up to 3 slots RH2 is enough.
Terminal - level 5 is the last level that's mandatory (for Giants), all higher levels are mere convenience - buy them when the price will feel "cheap".
Town Hall - level 6 is still quite cheap at 180k, but again buy it only if you can spare the gold. If you can't, it's cheaper and faster to sell/stash coin producers, they do little more than hogging your pop.

Top Bottom