Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What to Build Next

A few weeks ago I posted something similar and it was very helpful on what to build next. I went for the Red Launch and Mission Control Centre 3. These are both now built and getting me some good money each day.

Now I need to what to build/upgrade next. I have not considered Baggage Hall, Reserve Hanger and Repair Centre as they seem a waste of money. I think my choices are:

Town Hall (level 6) - Don't think needed as just built a Grand hotel and have 300 population spare(
Terminal (Level 7) - Not desperate as have 660 and no plane is anywhere near that
Control Tower (Level 7) - Could be useful to have another plane
Runway (Level 6) - Could be useful as will need better planes and will be able to land better guest planes

The planes I currently have are 1 Turboprop, 3 Jets, 2 Deltas, 1 Powerful Deltas and 1 Jumbo. I have got all stars from normal flights from Turboprop and Jets so could sell some of those to make way for some more. Should I invest in better planes?

Any thoughts on anything else would be welcome. Cheers everyone in advance

Right now, building a Level 6 runway could be a good investment. Control Tower upgrade is good too.

If you have not been doing excavation maps, you might want to do that and adjust your fleet accordingly.
Excavation maps gives collections that will eventually yield Gold & Silver coins.

Once you have enough money, you can build a fleet of Jumbos so that you can maximize flights per maps.

However, you might just hold off selling your planes for a couple of days, because if a new quest kicks in this week, you may need all types of planes for new quest destinations.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Cheers Bali, will save up for the runway.

Also how do I get the excavation maps again? Really naive question considering i have been playing a few month

It's actually a very good question @macfaro, it is a bit confusing at first.
When the Duke comes you click on the "adventure" tab. You can buy a map for airport $ then use that to fly for drops of specific city maps, or you can buy Actual maps for cities with Greenies.

Screenshot (19).png

Top Bottom