Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What level alliance is best for me?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Hi! I am a level 65 / 96 star player who typically transports around 65K pax a week. I complete 2 and most times all 3 alliance challenges each week. My current alliance (level 6) ranks in the mid 400s most weeks. I typically rank 1st or 2nd in pax transport for the alliance. So far I have green rockets launch capability, and launch daily, more if I can find some QLs on the chat.

Am I in the right alliance? I have no idea. Thanks for your thoughts.

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
It’s not about the level of alliance. There are level 6 alliances that are in top 100 while lots of level 10 alliances can’t make it there. And with your pax I’m sure that you can get into one of the alliances in top 100 so try looking for announcements from them.

Last edited:
If you aim to a top100 alliance you should seek among at least level 6 alliances (12 people)
an alliance of 12 can reach top100 with 70k pax per city, in average, based on last week’s numbers.
for an alliance of 20 (level10), the average decreases to a more comfortable 42k pax per capita.

but more important than numbers, you must seek an alliance where you feel good. It has to have a dedicated communication channel (or more) be it messenger, discord, this forum, telegram, WhatsApp, it doesn’t matter, as long as you can all talk to each other. it can be a below100 alliance where people work together to develop it. If you discuss tactics as a group, if you share experiences, the group will be better each week and in the end will reach top100.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
As others have said, there is no right or wrong alliance.

You could be in a top 100, or top 50 alliance if you wanted to be.
A lot of the top alliances run very differently.

Some push for all alliance tasks, some require a few, some require none.
Some push to be top 10/20 every week, others are far more laid back - do your own thing.
Others like a big push every now and then, but otherwise stay below the radar.

The level of the alliance makes a big difference. As @TeresaLisboa said, a L10 alliance doesn’t need each me,her to carry that many passengers to remain in the top 50, not compared to a L6 alliance say.
Try to work out what you want, do you want something relaxed and friendly with experienced players that can help whilst letting you do your own thing?
Do you want to push for the highest ranking every week and complete all tasks?
Maybe you want to be apart of the next big growing team?
Or perhaps you’re perfectly happy where you are?

The main difference is gathering the alliance maps when in the top 100 group.
Once you work out what you want, post publicly for what you want, or drop me a PM if you want. I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Hi! I am a level 65 / 96 star player who typically transports around 65K pax a week. I complete 2 and most times all 3 alliance challenges each week. My current alliance (level 6) ranks in the mid 400s most weeks. I typically rank 1st or 2nd in pax transport for the alliance. So far I have green rockets launch capability, and launch daily, more if I can find some QLs on the chat.

Am I in the right alliance? I have no idea. Thanks for your thoughts.
As everyone said i agree.
The key for any alliance is the leader and the communicate with each other.
Then the plan if they want to do the task missions for reputation and increase the players or to be in top 50.
The choice is yours where you want to join.

Top Bottom