Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android What is wrong with gi.

Second day accused of time travelling, stupid support want send screenshot of time shit even though that seems impossible through tech support. I never changes ettings fuck you gi and hope you go bust

It is not a matter of you changing the settings.
This issue is a matter of the game is playing (started), and the time of the phone changes during your gameplay. That is a way of cheating, so G! detect that, and block any game which reports of time to be changed during the game is playing.

Now, why is the time changing: because you change it directly (this is cheat), because the phone network asks to change (could occur if you lives close to a country with another time than yours.
(Could occurs in US because they have several timezone inside themselves)
When on your time, it is ok, but when phone catch the time of the other network, it automatically change to it).
Could be another reason; linked to the phone, I cannot really guess all genuine cases.

Just a word: if you know you are going to change the time, because you travel for example, just don't play the game during the travel.

If you lives close to a timezone change, well I have no suggestions on that :(. maybe try to shut down the game and restart each time you want to play, to avoid the risk of timechange when the game is playing

Top Bottom