Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What are all the possible gifts that neighbours can send?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi @Haej Hog and welcome to the forum!

That's the million dollar question here. A few users have attempted to gather this information. The most recent attempt was @Agent_L 's. Here's the link to his thread: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/lets-map-gift-slots.11003/
You'll find the link to his excel spreadsheet in there.

The concept of gifting is that every gift level has a slot. Each player has a preset gift for each slot. You can't change your gifts, they're all set.

Not all slots are available all the time:
1. You have 50 regular gift slots. They are permanent when you unlock them as you progress (last ones at level 51).
2. You have event slots which are obviously only active during in-game events.
3. You have building slots. They are non-permanent an only active when you have a certain level in a building. Of course you need have unlocked those levels of buildings first by progressing the game.
e.g. I have built level 6 Town Hall. Now I can send a level 7 item for Town Hall but not the level 6 item anymore. When I build this level 7 Town Hall, I can send a level 8 Town Hall item but not the level 6 or 7 item anymore, etc...​

Now here's the kicker! Every non-permanent slot is a return-only slot. You can't send those building gifts anymore, but if someone should send you an item of that building and building level, you can return yours...
e.g. Right now have Laptop, X-ray Scanner and Infrared Camera available. That means I have a Town Hall level 6, a Terminal level 7 and Control Tower level 9 in my city.
I can't send items for Town Hall level 10 but I can receive and return them. PeterNL (has Town Hall level 9) sends me Paper Cutter and I can return that gift with return-only Flatbed Scanner (look at my sig)​

Hi @Haej Hog and welcome to the forum!

That's the million dollar question here. A few users have attempted to gather this information. The most recent attempt was @Agent_L 's. Here's the link to his thread: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/lets-map-gift-slots.11003/
You'll find the link to his excel spreadsheet in there.

The concept of gifting is that every gift level has a slot. Each player has a preset gift for each slot. You can't change your gifts, they're all set.

Not all slots are available all the time:
1. You have 50 regular gift slots. They are permanent when you unlock them as you progress (last ones at level 51).
2. You have event slots which are obviously only active during in-game events.
3. You have building slots. They are non-permanent an only active when you have a certain level in a building. Of course you need have unlocked those levels of buildings first by progressing the game.
e.g. I have built level 6 Town Hall. Now I can send a level 7 item for Town Hall but not the level 6 item anymore. When I build this level 7 Town Hall, I can send a level 8 Town Hall item but not the level 6 or 7 item anymore, etc...​

Now here's the kicker! Every non-permanent slot is a return-only slot. You can't send those building gifts anymore, but if someone should send you an item of that building and building level, you can return yours...
e.g. Right now have Laptop, X-ray Scanner and Infrared Camera available. That means I have a Town Hall level 6, a Terminal level 7 and Control Tower level 9 in my city.
I can't send items for Town Hall level 10 but I can receive and return them. PeterNL (has Town Hall level 9) sends me Paper Cutter and I can return that gift with return-only Flatbed Scanner (look at my sig)​
Great answer (y)

Top Bottom