Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What Android Apps cant you live without!

Top of the list is of course Airport City! Cant imagine not checking into my Airport about 20 times a day!

Another of my favouite apps is Cardio Trainer. I enjoy running and this is a great app to keep a log of my runs.

For battery saving it has to be Juice Defender. I was luck to get a day out of my Samsung Galaxy S2 before I installed this app. Its pretty much doubled my battery life.

So whats everyone elses favourite apps?

I am so curious, because I am getting Juice Defender recommended all over the place. What exactly does it? It saves battery power? Ok, but how does this happen? Just by dimming the display a bit more? Because I think, when there is a way to save battery power enormously, the phone vendors itselt could have implemtend functions and stuff like that. So is it just the automatization of some energy saving functions or is it a general function that you don't even get to see?

Its all to do with the running of programs when your phone screen is switched off.

For instance, at home I contstantly have the wifi on my phone activated because I dont want to have to keep switching it on and off. With Juice Defender, as soon as I switch my screen off, it cuts the wifi, so its not wasting battery in the background running. When I switch my screen back on, it starts up my wifi.

They ahve their own website with quite a bit of information on how it works - http://www.juicedefender.com/overview/

For a free app, its well worth getting. If you find its working well, you can then upgrade to give you more options.

Ah, I see. I have to test it the next days. Your information gives quite an understanding of how Juice Defender works. But now I am sceptical, that it might save me some battery, because I rarely turn wifi or bluetooth on. And most of the day, the display is very low on brightness to save whats possible, because I don't want the phone plugged in the whole day ;)

But I definitely have to give Juice Defender a try!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
My weather app, calendar app, ALL my sports apps. Oh, and Flashlight is an absolute MUST if you have a camera phone with a flash!!! Game wise, of course AC, but also Spades, Life is Crime, and Tank Hero are great games!!!

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I really like the Retro Camera app. It lets you choose from different cameras and each of them has its own effect/picture style. You don't need to sign up or join a community and stuff like that.

I don't play a lot of games on my phone but these are pretty neat:
Noogra Nuts
Elemental
Towers N' Trolls

Top Bottom