Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WEEKEND CODE

Hi to all members and visitors,

In this topic you can find all WEEKEND CODES for the game.
Enter the code and redeem it, you'll receive a gift.

If there's a new code available please add it to the topic
When you follow the topic you'll recieve a message when there's a new code available.

I posted this code already one hour before you did. It's a bit lame to get the credits/likes for that, so i don't understand why you reposted the code.
Hi Rodyw, i'm not posting this to get any credit for this. I just want other players to know how to get extra coins and greens.
Like the daily trading topic I thought it would be nice to have a topic where we can find every week the WEEKEND CODE.
Easy to follow the topic and only 1 post is enough, instead of many posts now.
So if you don't like this idea i can't help it, maybe other members would appreciate it :exclamation:

Device
  1. Android
Hi Rodyw, i'm not posting this to get any credit for this. I just want other players to know how to get extra coins and greens.
Like the daily trading topic I thought it would be nice to have a topic where we can find every week the WEEKEND CODE.
Easy to follow the topic and only 1 post is enough, instead of many posts now.
So if you don't like this idea i can't help it, maybe other members would appreciate it :exclamation:

For the daily trading topic there is a new thread/post everyday, so I don't understand what you mean by just one post. Weekend codes expire after a few days so old codes are useless. If you want to use just one thread for every new code, every visitor always has to scroll down to the last page/post in this thread to find the new usable code. Looks a little bit strange too me.

Top Bottom