Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse suggestions

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
I would like to place buildings in the warehouse for free. It's my warehouse and my building, so why I have to pay to place a building (which I already paid for) in the warehouse?

And I would like to see an option to sell buildings right out off the warehouse, instead of placing it into the city and sell it there.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@FR; you will get to a point in this game where coins mean nothing. You will have upgraded everything and bought everything.

But in the time before that, part of the fun/strategy/challenge is managing space and your coin/pax producing buildings. I'm not sure the game would be as challenging if you could swap out buildings at will.

Now, giving the ability to swap where a building is located with another building would be interesting and make it a tiny bit easier for those who are constrained on space.

sdust

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047kpaw1
Username
sdust
I would love an option in the edit menu to make a blueprint city, where I can play around with my buildings and city. Then when I end the editing the game aks if I want to use my new design or discard it. If I click "yes" the game wil use my new design and then bill me for the buildings I put back in the warehouse.
I would very much like to optimize my current city, but as the gmae is set up, I'm hesitant to do it, because the storing cost would be astronomical or a logistical nightmare trying to use the few free space I have left, to move buildings out of the way, while I try set up a new city design.
It would also be nice if I could sort my buildings in the warehouse by coins, pax, grid size, max pop, and so on...

I know it's a pipedream, but I would features/options like that. I will probably never do a city redesign as the game is now

FR;

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04621b4ez
Username
FR;<item needed>
@Chloe11111, I am at that point, kind of. I make enough coins to get everything I want, but even now I still hate the idea that I have to pay for placing my buildings into the warehouse.
It's like getting home after work and pay 10 bucks to park your car in your garage. It's your house, your car and your garage, why should you pay to use it over and over?

Besides that, I don't see how it affects the challenge, because since coins mean (almost) nothing anymore, I can also take my loss and sell the building to make place for another one (and get some coins for that option). And rebuy it later on.

I see the challenge in managing space and getting the right buildings, I just don't wanna keep spending on items I own 🙂

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111, I am at that point, kind of. I make enough coins to get everything I want, but even now I still hate the idea that I have to pay for placing my buildings into the warehouse.
It's like getting home after work and pay 10 bucks to park your car in your garage. It's your house, your car and your garage, why should you pay to use it over and over?

Besides that, I don't see how it affects the challenge, because since coins mean (almost) nothing anymore, I can also take my loss and sell the building to make place for another one (and get some coins for that option). And rebuy it later on.

I see the challenge in managing space and getting the right buildings, I just don't wanna keep spending on items I own 🙂
No, it's more like having a car in your garage and only owning one parking space and buying a second car but you want to keep both. You will have to pay for storage for one of the cars.

Or it's like having a small apartment but buying enough stuff for a great big house and then having to pay Dymon storage for a container because you don't have the space in your apartment for everything that you want to keep.

So in this regard, the game reflects real life. :D

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare

I have another idea :D that coins is paid for the ultimate workers who have ability to build or move or destroy the buildings immediately :D

Top Bottom