Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wabbit looking for a new member

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello
We have a free slot.
As we are fighting weekly for a top 50 position we would like a member bringing some 50kpax or even more.
No tasks are requested. We have our private group for communication

Hi, I carry around 110,000 passengers per week.
I am pretty good at the generalhaul of flying, and I want to break in to some of the extras such as space launch, alliance flights and so on.
I am looking for an alliance leader who can help me with advice and support to devekop my game.
Being in a private communications group group would be helpful - especially with the big problen with "Change sped-up with fuel" and free repair items.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi, I carry around 110,000 passengers per week.
I am pretty good at the generalhaul of flying, and I want to break in to some of the extras such as space launch, alliance flights and so on.
I am looking for an alliance leader who can help me with advice and support to devekop my game.
Being in a private communications group group would be helpful - especially with the big problen with "Change sped-up with fuel" and free repair items.
Hi Renwick
With such amount of pax, you are more than welcome in our alliance.
Most members of our alliance will be happy to help you.
I hope you will be one of the wabbit very soon.

Hi javi, and thamk you very much for your kind invitation.
I shall be tied up with family matters for the next hour or two.
At the moment, I and anotther member work hard (Me 120k and he 110k pax per week) but the allianc is ranked around 95 to 105.
I always complete one weekly task.
I shall be delighted to join wabbit, if you would allow me.
Please may we complete the process later this evening, and would you please advise me on what I have to do to complet the process.
Many thanks,
Renwick

Hi javi, and thamk you very much for your kind invitation.
I shall be tied up with family matters for the next hour or two.
At the moment, I and anotther member work hard (Me 120k and he 110k pax per week) but the allianc is ranked around 95 to 105.
I always complete one weekly task.
I shall be delighted to join wabbit, if you would allow me.
Please may we complete the process later this evening, and would you please advise me on what I have to do to complet the process.
Many thanks,
Renwick

Hi Renwick
With such amount of pax, you are more than welcome in our alliance.
Most members of our alliance will be happy to help you.
I hope you will be one of the wabbit very soon.
Hi javi,
I do not have much experience using messaging, so perhaps I have created a mix-up in my communications.
I have been hoping to hear from you since last night as I am very keen to join the wabbit fliers.
I notice today that you have one free space for a new member of the alliance.
Please may I join you.
Many thanks,
Renwick

Top Bottom