Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Voyage Voyage 2013 bugs

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have the Voyage Voyage but I did not update because my AC won't let me. I tried downloading the update probably 5 times but it stops at 72%. I guess it was a good thing.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
New update, new bugs. List them here.
  1. Pop up Windows (Neighbours screen, My Flights screen etc) are huge on my Samsung Tab.

Some people may prefer large fonts, but this is ridiculously huge. The problem is, I can't use Fuel Catalysts now as the Fuel Catalyst window overshoots the screen and it can't scroll down!

Those of you who are doing the Greek Temple / Stonehenge / Pyramid runs should avoid upgrading as you won't be able to use Fuel Catalyst.

I noted the same problems and they really suck because now I can not finish these guests because I need twice as much maps to complete. GI better fix these bugs soon!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
New update, new bugs. List them here.

2. Menus disappear after visiting neighbours & Visitors 5 clicks only appear once

This problem not solved in this update

In the quest for Prometheus Launch after starting a launch I need to complete next step "Visit your neighbours... " [0/4]
I have visited more than 4 of my neighbours per day and because of this bug the counter stays still at [0/4]

How can I complete the quest??

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I noted the same problems and they really suck because now I can not finish these guests because I need twice as much maps to complete. GI better fix these bugs soon!

Still no solution... :s

I was busy 3-starring my Powerfull Delta's but finished with that now.

So now I don't have a goal because I don't want so sell all the PD's and buy them back later, that's too expensive...

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
In the quest for Prometheus Launch after starting a launch I need to complete next step "Visit your neighbours... " [0/4]
I have visited more than 4 of my neighbours per day and because of this bug the counter stays still at [0/4]

How can I complete the quest??
Lukasz

Can you still gift, also I am sending you most days ( just sent) 20 x fuel from HH2, can you confirm
you are receiving my gifts? Thanks ;)

Top Bottom