Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Void

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Hi there, I just started a new alliance called Falco and I'm looking for very active members to help us get on the leader boards. Right now I'm flying around 20,000 passengers a week by myself and will continuously be doing more as I upgrade my planes. I'm looking for members who can do at least the same amount. If you are interested, please send a request!

I'm no longer focusing on the alliance. I'm going to do excavation flights first and then re-open the alliance once I can upgrade to better planes.

Last edited:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi Molly
In my opinion I think the alliance isn't a good quest to play right now.
If you see the previous ranking you will find the 100 rank position flew 239,849 passengers and his alliance have 4 members. Something like 60,000 passengers per member. Just to have 1 map.
The 50 rank position flew 416,315 passengers with 6 members. Near 70,000 passengers per member to have 2 maps.
You will see that is really hard to have a good rank position in alliance quest.
I suggest you to fly adventure quests before the alliance but if you prefer alliance,... good luck!

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Hi Molly
In my opinion I think the alliance isn't a good quest to play right now.
If you see the previous ranking you will find the 100 rank position flew 239,849 passengers and his alliance have 4 members. Something like 60,000 passengers per member. Just to have 1 map.
The 50 rank position flew 416,315 passengers with 6 members. Near 70,000 passengers per member to have 2 maps.
You will see that is really hard to have a good rank position in alliance quest.
I suggest you to fly adventure quests before the alliance but if you prefer alliance,... good luck!
I was actually starting to think the same thing! I appreciate your insight. I think what I'll do is continue to upgrade my planes and then try to join an already establish alliance once I am able to contribute more to the group.

Top Bottom