Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Vintage Weathervane

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
Hi everyone. I completed the collection a few days ago and got one of these. This morning I activated it. I was sure it had a 6 or 8 hour timer on it. But now it's about 2 and a half hours later and it's gone. I plan to report this but before I do i'd like to know how long it's meant to last. Can someone tell me?

I take it I'm not the only one who still has nameless neighbours?

Simon.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Most of the perks suffer from this bug.
When you use them they are gone in a few hours... We notified GI allready about this, but they didnt repair it

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
They can't do this. We're paying customers. I'm getting tired of this.

They cant, but they allready do this many many months. Nothing we can do about this sadly.
The only thing we can do, we did.

For now you know, dont use the perks. Cause they only cost u money and frustration afterwards.
Due to this bug, i have a made up a big collection of perks im not gonna use untill they fix it

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
My last vintage weathervane (after the Vegas/Barcelona/StPetersburg update) did actually work. (As in: it didn't disappear this time). It does however only affect planes you send off AFTER activating it =/

Top Bottom