Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Video bonus not work

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
They tend to dissapear now and then for no apparent reason.. and then suddenly comes back a few days/weeks later.

give it a few days and if they dont come back you could create a support ticket about it, if you are lucky it might speed it up but dont hold your breath :)

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
It happens now and then. There isn't a lot you can do other then hope it comes back. The other day my time got messed up and I lost the ability to gift (send or receive) for a day so just loosing the daily videos isn't that bad when taken in perspective. Worst case scenario the videos almost always come back the next day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0437n5ti
Username
Emirates airport
They tend to dissapear now and then for no apparent reason.. and then suddenly comes back a few days/weeks later.

give it a few days and if they dont come back you could create a support ticket about it, if you are lucky it might speed it up but dont hold your breath :)
It happens now and then. There isn't a lot you can do other then hope it comes back. The other day my time got messed up and I lost the ability to gift (send or receive) for a day so just loosing the daily videos isn't that bad when taken in perspective. Worst case scenario the videos almost always come back the next day.

Hi
And thanks for explain
And I surprise when i travel and I play the game I get the bonus video on the hotel WI FI

And after I return back it's stop again

It's Really Annoying

Top Bottom