Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Vice leader

Д

Дима (gift)

1. New position - Vice Leader. The head of alliance appoints a vice-leader from among the pilots of the alliance (and also has the right to demote him). The vice leader has only the right to accept and expel a pilot from the alliance, as well as receive full leadership (become the head) if the leader is in sleep mode for a long time (for example, 50 days) or initiate a vote on the choice of a new head. It happens that the leader of the alliance may lose his account, progress and experience other problems, but the alliance should not suffer.

2. I propose to change the layout of the main page of the alliance. The lack of wide opportunities on the part of the leadership of the alliance to work on the development and attraction of experienced pilots within the game makes it necessary to change this menu. At the moment, the menu provides only information about the current position in a very voluminous and cumbersome form. I propose to add a line to declare important in-game data for both external and internal pilots. In particular, only the leader of the alliance will have the right to make a change, in which he will be able to indicate the entry requirements and contact phone number or addresses on social networks.

3. Where is the chat between players in the game? This game is over 10 years old.

4. Why GI can't to colored nicknames/to change alliance nicknames?

5. I propose to make at least 1 livery, which reduces the likelihood of breakage by at least 30-40% or the weather resistance characteristic.

6. Pilots who are in the tenth level alliance become passive and stop performing tasks.
I propose to remove the limit on the maximum number of pilots in the alliance. I want 2 additional places for every next 20 reputation points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I'm in the position that any implementation will be great.
After GI moved headquarter (fired some employees) the game is the same. They just stay the game alive.
Hope they do something.

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
e spero che aggiungano nuovi edifici insieme a nuovi livelli superiori a 80, in particolare i vecchi giocatori che hanno completato quasi o tutto il gioco e questa aggiunta potrebbe riportare vecchi giocatori

I'm in the position that any implementation will be great.
After GI moved headquarter (fired some employees) the game is the same. They just stay the game alive.
Hope they do something.
Even during the best times G! only mentioned adding Facebook requests such as day\night plus weather effects and alliance overhaul so mostly the same but more bloat. :nailbiting:

Top Bottom