Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Very low plane drops

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
This game is no longer fun to play. Last update plane drops decreased dramatically and it took me 150 flights to Seattle to get a salmon to finish the fish market --- and that was after getting all the other fish. During the flights to Seattle for the salmon, I only got three fish and the only way I got the salmon when I did was using the sky captain bonus I bought from duke (mystery bonus) - and using it was when I got the last packet of seeds from Sacramento after sending 120+ flights to get them (mostly rental planes @ 3 greenies each) and those 120+ flights received only four other items) The items that are suppose to drop 'often' are now dropping every tenth flight (if that) instead of every 3-4 flights.

Guest planes are not much better at their new drop rate.

I'm very discouraged playing this game now. It used to be fun when you received items a little more often. I had no problem putting my budgeted entertainment (real) money into the game when it was fun although I think entertainment money will be best spent elsewhere.

This new money maker (AKA "event") I have sent all of my planes to the university cities - about 80 flights so far (I use fuel to call back my smaller planes when it is near capacity so I continually get the fuel replenished) and have receive only three items.

Also have waited a week for my urban city square and GI has not sent it to me yet - and there are those who had support tickets days after mine for the same thing that have already received their urban squares (another thread)

Not a happy camper with GI or this game. I tell all my real life friends to not waste their time and money on it because of GI support and because of the high cost of playing this "free" game.

This game is no longer fun to play. Last update plane drops decreased dramatically and it took me 150 flights to Seattle to get a salmon to finish the fish market --- and that was after getting all the other fish. During the flights to Seattle for the salmon, I only got three fish and the only way I got the salmon when I did was using the sky captain bonus I bought from duke (mystery bonus) - and using it was when I got the last packet of seeds from Sacramento after sending 120+ flights to get them (mostly rental planes @ 3 greenies each) and those 120+ flights received only four other items) The items that are suppose to drop 'often' are now dropping every tenth flight (if that) instead of every 3-4 flights.

Guest planes are not much better at their new drop rate.

I'm very discouraged playing this game now. It used to be fun when you received items a little more often. I had no problem putting my budgeted entertainment (real) money into the game when it was fun although I think entertainment money will be best spent elsewhere.

This new money maker (AKA "event") I have sent all of my planes to the university cities - about 80 flights so far (I use fuel to call back my smaller planes when it is near capacity so I continually get the fuel replenished) and have receive only three items.

Also have waited a week for my urban city square and GI has not sent it to me yet - and there are those who had support tickets days after mine for the same thing that have already received their urban squares (another thread)

Not a happy camper with GI or this game. I tell all my real life friends to not waste their time and money on it because of GI support and because of the high cost of playing this "free" game.
I agree with you.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I amassed five stars so far and only 6 items to show for it! All doubles so I still need 2 items for my first uni... :mad:

Top Bottom