Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine's Day Event Is back (Facebook Version)

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
I play on FB and the event just started. There are tons of very high level/advanced players on FB. Does anyone know what the reward is for completing the challenge? Also, I just reached level 50 and I was wondering what happens next. I hit 20000 Exp and I wasn't expecting level 51 but I was expecting a fuel refil and a greenie.

Device
  1. Android
I play on FB and the event just started. There are tons of very high level/advanced players on FB. Does anyone know what the reward is for completing the challenge? Also, I just reached level 50 and I was wondering what happens next. I hit 20000 Exp and I wasn't expecting level 51 but I was expecting a fuel refil and a greenie.
Level 50 is the max. I have almost 10 mill exp and nothing happen.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
This is the reward building if you complete the Valentine quest, it's a chocolate factory.
I wonder if the reward from Facebook will be the same reward for iOS & android users

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 135
Top Bottom