Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Using Super Bonus "Spirit of Adventure"

Hello All,

I have question abotut the Super Bonus "Spirit of Adventure".

It says that it is usable once and all started map duration will be increased by 300%.
Has anybody used this bonus yet?
Do I need to start all maps prior to use the bonus? Or can I start other maps while the bonus is activated?
I can not see a big advantage if I need to start several maps that I may use, depending on the sucess of the others.
Especially for those who have fuel storage limits.

Happy New Year
Uschu

Hello All,

I have question abotut the Super Bonus "Spirit of Adventure".

It says that it is usable once and all started map duration will be increased by 300%.
Has anybody used this bonus yet?
Do I need to start all maps prior to use the bonus? Or can I start other maps while the bonus is activated?
I can not see a big advantage if I need to start several maps that I may use, depending on the sucess of the others.
Especially for those who have fuel storage limits.

Happy New Year
Uschu
Spirit of Adventure — This bonus increases the duration of all active flights that require a flight map 3 times (from the basic time).
So this mean only you can use this bonus after you active the maps and send your planes.
Do I need to start all maps prior to use the bonus? YES
can I start other maps while the bonus is activated? NO
This bonus is good with the alliance maps.
Of course with those have 100 limited is very good plus other bonuses Vintage Weathervane — Increases the speed of your planes.

Top Bottom